5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great lotion
I just recently bought this lotion for my 6 month old daughter and it keeps her skin soft all day and the scent is wonderful. You can smell the scent on her skin from morning until night. Other lotions loose their scent within an hour. I highly recommend the entire Mustela product line.
Published on October 6, 2005 by Mendy L. Thevenin

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY too Strong of a Scent
This is for BABIES, right? The tiniest pump, and I get an instant headache. I don't know what they're using to perfume this stuff, but it's way over the top. That much perfume can't be good for baby's skin. Definitely didn't help my little princess's dryness at all.
Published 6 months ago by Melissa Strunc

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great lotion, October 6, 2005
Mendy L. Thevenin (Grass Valley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mustela Hydra-Bebe Body Lotion w/ Pump 10.14 US fl. oz (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for children with Eczema, January 15, 2006
My 3-year old has frequent eczema breakouts all over her legs and arms. We have been trying to find a lotion that didn't irratate her skin, and we have finally found it with Hydra-Bebe. We have used both the lotion and the shampoo/baby wash, and our daughter has been breakout-free for three weeks. Her skin is actually smooth again, and she doesn't wake up scratching at her skin in the night. This is a miracle product and well worth the extra money.

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY too Strong of a Scent, January 12, 2014
Melissa Strunc (Fallston, MD USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated Baby, May 4, 2013
I discovered this lotion when my daughter-in-law used it on my grandson. It has a wonderful European fragrance that reminds me a little of the classic German fragrance 4711. I keep it on my desk at work to get a little whiff of my grandson -- a real pick-me-up on those grueling long days.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!!, April 6, 2006
I just can't get over how well this works. It even left my hands feeling hydrated after rubbing on my son. I used this with the Newborn Shampoo because he had a dandruff-y dry scalp. This took care of that after one try - I'm stunned!

He also has a lot of hair that's baby fine. By the time his hair dries it stands on end making him look like a troll! :(( This lotion takes care of that too - and doesn't leave his hair looking greasy or weighed down.

I would recommend this to everyone. Its so worth the extra price! My sister is due in August and I'll be getting this for her for sure!

2.0 out of 5 stars not for sensitive skin/eczema, August 19, 2013
this lotion has a lot of good ingredients but is heavily perfumed. I put on my baby who has mild eczema and immediately noticed a whole bunch of red itchy patches within 5 minutes of applying the lotion to his body. not good for sensitive skin. i will still to his current moisturizer with no perfume. i might try the stelatopia.

2.0 out of 5 stars The smell reminds me of scented cat litter., February 18, 2014
I purchase mustela products quite frequently from Target, but now we have moved, and I'm running out of my products, and I have no target to go to! So i ordered online. Should have listened to the others who said it smelled bad. It does. It's over powering, and when you smell your baby with a poopy diaper, mixed with the lotion, it just reminded me of a litter box. And i haven't had cats for years..!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, October 30, 2013
I have used this Brand for my two chidren, and now with muy newborn as well. I think its a Little bit expensive, but for the sensitive skin of my babies its just perfect. Considering that you use a small amount each time, the product lasts a lot. So, it only fells expensive the fist time you get the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturizer, November 28, 2011
All Mustela products are exceptional. This lotion smells great, covers very well the skin and it lasts a long time. One bottle can be used for about 6 months using it every day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice scent but not "natural" as some describe, October 8, 2012
Some describe this product as natural, however these products contain parabens and other preservatives. Spend a couple more bucks and get some California Baby products.

Mustela Hydra-Bebe Body Lotion w/ Pump 10.14 US fl. oz