Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 10.14 fl. oz.|Change

on January 15, 2006
My 3-year old has frequent eczema breakouts all over her legs and arms. We have been trying to find a lotion that didn't irratate her skin, and we have finally found it with Hydra-Bebe. We have used both the lotion and the shampoo/baby wash, and our daughter has been breakout-free for three weeks. Her skin is actually smooth again, and she doesn't wake up scratching at her skin in the night. This is a miracle product and well worth the extra money.
on April 11, 2016
4 stars instead of 5 because of the smell. I really wouldn't consider that a baby smell. It is quite strong. It does dissipate eventually, but I can smell it on me after handling the baby. It does seem to have helped his dry, patchy, red skin. I purchased it because it was recommended to me. I am not disappointed in it. A little goes a long way. It spreads very easy. It takes a little while to soak in, but isn't greasy once it is in.
on January 12, 2014
This is for BABIES, right? The tiniest pump, and I get an instant headache. I don't know what they're using to perfume this stuff, but it's way over the top. That much perfume can't be good for baby's skin. Definitely didn't help my little princess's dryness at all.
on March 20, 2014
This product smells wonderful and keeps my daughter's skin nice and smooth without being greasy. It soaks in quickly and it allows me to give her a nice massage after bath time. It's more expensive than the other stuff like J&J but the ingredients are wonderful and great for baby skin so it's worth every penny. Give it a try and I promise you won't switch back.
on March 18, 2015
WIFE SAYS: Really nourishing to the baby's skin and mommy's hands. After becoming a mom, I noticed that my skin was very dry and itchy from washing my hands all the time. This lotion helped...big time. And because I keep it on the changing table, I remember to use it multiple times every day.

It's very gentle and has not caused any irritations or anything like that.

The only thing I don't like is the smell. It's kind of heavy and not very sweet or baby like. Yet I really love the product and will continue to buy for baby.
on September 18, 2015
We use all of the Mustela Bebe products on our grandchildren and have only good things to say about all of the products. I have seen these disappear off shelves in some of the local stores as they are a big more expensive than other brands but we have never had a skin or hair/scalp problem using these on the young children.
on April 29, 2015
Love the smell and love the product. I use this every night after bath and have been very happy with it. I would recommend. I also use the face lotion on my daughter after bath if I notice dryness. We live in Southern California and it can get so dry here that sometimes I notice a little chapping on her cheeks. Would definitely order again. A little goes a long way. Only needs about 1 or 1.5 pumps for her whole body.
on October 30, 2013
I have used this Brand for my two chidren, and now with muy newborn as well. I think its a Little bit expensive, but for the sensitive skin of my babies its just perfect. Considering that you use a small amount each time, the product lasts a lot. So, it only fells expensive the fist time you get the product.
on October 29, 2014
This baby lotion has worked nicely for my bebe thus far. It pumps easily and the feel is non-greasy and quick to absorb. It is scented and though it is not the classic "baby product" smell like J&J, it's still baby-ish. We've come to associate it with our baby's smell. It hasn't resulted in any weird skin conditions like eczema or rashes so I'll likely continue using it through my baby does have a tiny bit of baby acne.
on May 16, 2016
The smell of this lotion is strong but intensely amazing. You totally get addicted to sniffing your baby after putting this lotion on. Seems very safe and great on the baby's skin. Got it cheaper at Target later on though.