Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mustela Massage Oil, 3.71 Ounce
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 15, 2005
I LOVE this oil. I was using an almond based massage oil for my son but I will never go back after using this. The pump dispenser gives great control over the amount of oil dispensed, which is great since too many times I've "over-greased" my poor son because I put too much oil into my hands. Also, this oil dries down to a very nice level so there is no greasy feeling when the massage is over. Finally, it smells awesome! We love it in our house.
on April 7, 2014
We have tried oil, our baby keeps reacting to all of them. In fact, she she had several spot on her head where hair is not growing. After the use of this mustela oil, her hair has grown within 1 month.

Will definitely recommend this Product.
on February 23, 2006
My baby girl was allergic to Johnson and Johnson baby oil. I purchased this Mustela massage oil and it was so good. It had a wonderful scent and it did not irritate the skin. Best buy so far. I bought a few extra bottles in case they are discontinue for some reason.
on July 2, 2012
I've been using Mustela on my dry/temperamental skin (I'm 26 years old) for a few months now and I noticed a huge improvement! I love this product. The massage oil helps lock in moisture so much better than Johnson's baby oil and its not as greasy. It also smells great, and the scent isn't overpowering but it fades after a couple of hours. I use the oil first and after it dries I put on the mustela hydra bebe lotion. Works very well, I highly recommend it even for adult use!
VINE VOICEon December 7, 2005
I cannot stress how great this stuff is - it's just perfect. Smells very nice and light but most importantly it's not greasy in the slightest (I didn't know you could even buy an oil that isn't greay but it's not). Basically this massage oil gets absorbed into baby's skin and leaves them feeling soft and silky not slippery, gooey or greasy just perfect. My son is 21 months now I he still loves when I give him a little baby massage on his back or legs or arms, he just lays there happy as a clam and completely relaxed. Hubby and I have been doing baby massage on him since he was a newborn preemie and have LOVED using this massage oil. It also lasts a very long time, we still have the same bottle!
on July 18, 2015
We love this oil for our baby. The smell is light and beautiful and he loves having his little massage after bath time every night. We haven't had any problems with allergies or skin irritation. I do think it is overpriced.
on January 16, 2015
This stuff is awesome! I use all mustela products on my baby and this is one of my favorites! It really isn't greasy, goes on easily and makes my baby's skin so soft. It rally calms down his eczema patches. Of course it smells wonderful, it's Mustela.
on February 18, 2012
I love the packaging, it's easy to control the amount you're using. I love the product - nice feel & glide without ending up greasy. However, the scent is strong, somewhat akin to baby powder. If you are looking for a low or unscented product, I would avoid this one.
on October 23, 2013
We use this on my 7 weeks old daughter and it absorbs quickly and her skin looks amazing. Docking one star for the smell - the scent is VERY strong (like other Mustela products in fact) and I was a little bit surprised as I don't think such strong scents are the best thing around a little baby - their sense of smell is much more sensitive than adults'. The scent overwhelms ME and it is also somewhat of a processed/complex smell (like perfume) and not a "natural" smell like essential oils.
on November 28, 2012
Love the scent. And it lasts very long. My baby gets a top to toe massage using this Mustela Massage Oil every morning--and yet my first bottle lasted more than 6 months! How's that for great value for money?