Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on July 9, 2015
I was recommended this product when my baby got "baby acne." It really helped to clear up her acne. I only used the soap, face cleanser, and lotion. I'm not too sure about the other products. Once the acne cleared up I switched back to my other soap. I wasn't too crazy about the smell of it, however it did work great to clear up her skin. If your baby is having skin issues I would highly recommend this product.
on May 1, 2015
This starter set is AMAZING. I would have never looked at purchasing Mustela because I was not familiar with it. Thankfully we received it at our babyshower so I decided to give it a try with my newborn. I must say that Mustela products are MAGIC. My baby had some really annoying skin issues and I tried all sorts of lotions and creams and nothing worked. Then I remembered I had this gift pack, so I took it out and gave him a bath - that newborn foaming shampoo is my FAVORITE. Literally overnight his skin issues cleared up. I was in complete shock! I wish I had just started off using Mustela and saved myself from buying all that other stuff I tried. I really love the no-rinse cleaner for cleaning the face and all the baby folds and wrinkles that usually get icky. Everything smells so good and works so well. Now I purchase this as part of my shower gift to every parent-to-be I know.
on June 19, 2015
Mustela has a distinct smell that I prefer to some other baby product lines. Foaming hair wash - great no lathering on babe's wobbly head. Lotion is nice and absorbs quickly and leaves my babe soft. The no rinse cleansing solution is great too. I use it to clean his face and neck daily and even his bottom in the event of a major blowout clean up which I can't get him into a bath. We also were sent some wipes which were a nice bonus. The dermo-cleansing soap is a small sample size and goes fast. I haven't used the vitamin barrier.
on October 11, 2014
I received on of these when I announced I was pregnant. Best gift ever. Great products. A little bit of everything you need for a new baby. Buying for all of the new mommies in my world.
on May 4, 2015
I wanted safe products to bathe and care for my newborn. I was researching on YouTube and came across a video about Mustela. No parabens or other crazy toxins...I tried them myself and absolutely loved them. The smell isn't your usual manufactured baby powder smell; however, to me it smells like flowers with a hint of Spring grass. People always compliment my little girl on her smelling so good. The Mustela Newborn Foam Shampoo cured her cradle cap in 4 days, and helped to grow her hairline back. At 1 month she developed baby acne, I used the vitamin barrier creme on it and my child's face is beautiful and clear. Her skin is so soft and smooth from the daily use of the lotion/2 and 1 baby wash and to rid the smell of a smelly diaper bottom the Phyiso blue liquid is excellent...I rave about these products to everyone! Although expensive they are worth it...and a little goes a long way!
on June 19, 2015
Thought there would be more soap, but there is ample lotion, shampoo, and no rinse wash. We love the scent and it cleared my daughter's "baby acne." The wipes we received were open. Like it busted. I placed them in a sandwich bag.
on June 30, 2015
We got this as a shower gift from our registry. Love Mustela products. Smells great (not strong?), the foam shampoo is so easy to use on an angry newborn who does not like her bath time, which is a big help. The lotion is lovely. I alternate the rash cream with A&D on heavier days when she's going a lot. The physiobebe took getting used to, but I put some on cotton balls now to clean her skin once or twice a day during diaper changes because I just don't think wipes cut it. Took off one star though because they could have put a large sized body wash in instead of the physiobebe.
on August 26, 2013
I use to use this before I had a baby. I loved showering and slathering lotion after my shower. I loved the lingering smell on my sheets. I now have a baby and slather him in it. I just want to smell him all day long.
on July 16, 2013
Mustela is the best infant product, it smells great and I never had to worry about cradle cap. I don't know if you need the whole set, if your buying it for yourself I would recommend the newborn foam shampoo and 2-1 hair and body shampoo. The set is a great gift for an expectant mum.
on January 5, 2015
Mustela is amazing for baby. Gentle on her skin yet also easily handled her baby acne and stopped the early signs of cradle cap in its tracks. Acne cleared up in days and hasn't come back. I tried 3 other brands of cleanser before the doctor recommended this - now I won't use anything else. Worth every penny. Great smell.