5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Windex!
Published on January 26, 2006 by M. Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm
Personally I don't think the scent is overpowering and I am sensitive to scents. I rather have my baby's diaper area smell like this than ...well, you know. This just adds another dimension of clean after I use wipes. What I don't like is that the bottle is leaky and I have to always keep it upright.
Published 10 months ago by CaribbeanDee

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Windex!, January 26, 2006
M. Young (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing, Diaper Area - Face 10.14 fl oz (300 ml) (Baby Product)
I got this product as a gift at a baby shower and wasn't sure how I was going to use it--I was a little unclear as to exactly what it was. . .is it soap? (no) is it astringent? (no) what the heck is it? Answer: it's a baby Windex! I have used this going on 4 years and 2 babies. It removes any lingering stink from diaper changes, cleans spit-up off skin and leaves a nice fresh scent, removes macaroni and cheese and chee-tos from hands and faces, not to mention kool-aid, chocolate, spaghetti sauce residue. . .you name it, Physiobebe cleans it up. Just pump some onto a cotton pad, wipe, or napkin, and clean off your kid. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 26, 2005
This is a fabulous product. I use the whole Mustela line. This is great for sponge bathing when your newborn arrives home. I also use it on a cotton ball after baths to make sure my baby is extra clean. This is great for helping babies complexion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eye makeup remover, December 2, 2012
I've been using this product as an eye-makeup remover and it works great!! It doesn't dry out your eye lids and works as a somewhat moisturizer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff..., February 21, 2009
Great product but its much cheaper to go to your local baby store. I found it local for $13 and I didn't have to pay $7 for S/H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Newborns, August 12, 2013
I used this on all 3 of my babies who have sensitive skin. I like to use natural products but they are even allergic to ingredients like lavender and others. But this has always soothed their skin. It has worked great for cradle cap, baby acne, and a great refresher on non-bath days. It dosen't dry out their skin and leaves them smelling great. I would highly recommend to any parent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, February 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Windex, June 29, 2013
Love love love this no rinse cleanser. Used it from when my baby was born, and now keep it handy for the ultimate clean up after #2. Still use baby wipes first and then go over with the final clean with this product.

Ive purchased several bottles for my new mommy friends as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cleanser for babies, January 10, 2014
We got this as part of a gift set of Mustela products from a coworker of mine. I was aware of the name brand and I knew it was good stuff but never used it. Let me tell you its definitely worth every penny.
My daughter is 9 months and we have used this everyday, religiously. She gets breakouts on her chin after eating, or now cause she is teething from drooling, so we just use this to wipe her face and it helps clear everything up. We have also applied this product to the diaper area and it helps clear up breakouts also.
Awesome product(s). The price point is a bit more than what you would typically pay, but its worth it. We switch 50% of our baby products to Mustela because of the HIGH QUALITY products that they have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at cleaning but strong smell, February 17, 2012
SJ06830 (Greenwich, CT USA) - See all my reviews
This cleans my baby really well and leaves his skin soft. I love it for diaper changes. I use 1 squirt on a cotton ball and it is enough for all but the messiest changes. I also keep some in a mini-spray bottle in my diaper bag, and it is great when we are away from home to clean any kind of baby mess. It removes spit up, all poo traces, and even aquaphor if I used too much, and never irritates my baby's skin.

However, the fragrance is overpowering and my baby cries if I use it on his face/neck folds after breastfeeding. The smell becomes very nice about a half hour after applying after it wears off a bit, but straight from the bottle is quite strong. I wish there were an unscented version of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only thing I don't like about this product is the price, August 13, 2014
The only thing I don't like about this product is the price. However, it's incredibly worth it. I use it for those super messy diaper changes, or when we can't give a bath at the time. I have it at my diaper station, next to soft paper towels (also a must) to quickly tackle icky situations. It's an excellent back up tool, and a little really goes a long way. I am not one of those moms who buys into products for the name brand, so trust me when I say this is a must have.