5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Windex!
Published on January 26, 2006 by M. Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at cleaning but strong smell
Published on February 17, 2012 by SJ06830

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Windex!, January 26, 2006
M. Young (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing, Diaper Area - Face 10.14 fl oz (300 ml) (Baby Product)
I got this product as a gift at a baby shower and wasn't sure how I was going to use it--I was a little unclear as to exactly what it was. . .is it soap? (no) is it astringent? (no) what the heck is it? Answer: it's a baby Windex! I have used this going on 4 years and 2 babies. It removes any lingering stink from diaper changes, cleans spit-up off skin and leaves a nice fresh scent, removes macaroni and cheese and chee-tos from hands and faces, not to mention kool-aid, chocolate, spaghetti sauce residue. . .you name it, Physiobebe cleans it up. Just pump some onto a cotton pad, wipe, or napkin, and clean off your kid. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 26, 2005
This is a fabulous product. I use the whole Mustela line. This is great for sponge bathing when your newborn arrives home. I also use it on a cotton ball after baths to make sure my baby is extra clean. This is great for helping babies complexion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eye makeup remover, December 2, 2012
I've been using this product as an eye-makeup remover and it works great!! It doesn't dry out your eye lids and works as a somewhat moisturizer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at cleaning but strong smell, February 17, 2012
SJ06830 (Greenwich, CT USA) - See all my reviews
This cleans my baby really well and leaves his skin soft. I love it for diaper changes. I use 1 squirt on a cotton ball and it is enough for all but the messiest changes. I also keep some in a mini-spray bottle in my diaper bag, and it is great when we are away from home to clean any kind of baby mess. It removes spit up, all poo traces, and even aquaphor if I used too much, and never irritates my baby's skin.

However, the fragrance is overpowering and my baby cries if I use it on his face/neck folds after breastfeeding. The smell becomes very nice about a half hour after applying after it wears off a bit, but straight from the bottle is quite strong. I wish there were an unscented version of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff, December 3, 2013
Kaip "Kristi" (Northern California) - See all my reviews
l found that this in combination with "free and clear" diaper wipes, not only cleared up diaper rash, but almost prevented it. I took the chance of NOT adding it to my son's wipes warmer one round and saw a flare of diaper rash within a few days, but the reintroduction of physiobebe it subsided and stayed away. If you have a baby with sensitive skin, I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Acne Cure, October 27, 2012
I love this product so much that I want to hug it.

My now-8-week-old got bad baby acne around 5 weeks old. I wasn't sure it was acne at first, since it quickly spread up her head, under her hair and onto her neck-- but after visiting the pediatrician, they confirmed it. The pediatrician recommended leaving it alone (or washing with White Dial Soap), but I was heartbroken. Her skin looked terrible! What mom can just wait around as it gets worse and worse?

A work colleague said that her cousin had used the Mustela Facial Wipes. I went out and bought them (at the red dot store) and used them. Using them twice per day, the acne was 50% better in about 3 days. I could see improvement in the first 24 hours alone. But the wipes are expensive, so I went back and bought this as a long term solution. I put two squirts onto a cotton ball or make up pad (those round disc kind) and use it twice per day. Her skin looks FABULOUS and the acne hasn't come back. This stuff is very thin, basically the consistency of water, and goes on COLD. It isn't super drying. You don't wash it off. The 300ml container, while expensive, will last a lifetime. We leave it on our diaper changing table, so that we remember to use it, and use it once in the morning and once at night.

This is a MUST HAVE for any baby with baby acne. I highly recommend it. Even if you aren't 100% sure if it's acne, I'd give it a shot. I love having her beautiful baby skin back!

****Pros:
* Works wonders on baby acne
* not super drying
* very cheap per application
* 1 container will last a life time
Cons:
* Fairly strong smell
* expensive (but it will probably last 2 years of use)
* goes on COLD. Baby cries the first few times you use it, because it's COLD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative for bathing newborns, February 6, 2013
I used this product to clean my newborn while she still had her umbilical cord and couldn't take a regular bath. I read other reviews on different websites about people using this to bathe their newborn so I gave it a try. I just put some on a wash cloth and wiped her down. She has pretty sensitive skin as do most newborns I'd assume and we did not encounter any issues when using this. And even now when she can take baths (at night), we still have a bottle so we can wipe her face if needed in the mornings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff..., February 21, 2009
Great product but its much cheaper to go to your local baby store. I found it local for $13 and I didn't have to pay $7 for S/H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Newborns, August 12, 2013
I used this on all 3 of my babies who have sensitive skin. I like to use natural products but they are even allergic to ingredients like lavender and others. But this has always soothed their skin. It has worked great for cradle cap, baby acne, and a great refresher on non-bath days. It dosen't dry out their skin and leaves them smelling great. I would highly recommend to any parent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but expensive, November 18, 2013
i liked this but will probably not purchase again because I now use a spray bottle of alcohol free witch hazel, which I'm able to find at a lower price than this.

It does work well though and smells fresh and clean. Convenient.

Rate and Discover Movies