Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 26, 2006
I got this product as a gift at a baby shower and wasn't sure how I was going to use it--I was a little unclear as to exactly what it was. . .is it soap? (no) is it astringent? (no) what the heck is it? Answer: it's a baby Windex! I have used this going on 4 years and 2 babies. It removes any lingering stink from diaper changes, cleans spit-up off skin and leaves a nice fresh scent, removes macaroni and cheese and chee-tos from hands and faces, not to mention kool-aid, chocolate, spaghetti sauce residue. . .you name it, Physiobebe cleans it up. Just pump some onto a cotton pad, wipe, or napkin, and clean off your kid. I highly recommend it!
77 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2014
Personally I don't think the scent is overpowering and I am sensitive to scents. I rather have my baby's diaper area smell like this than ...well, you know. This just adds another dimension of clean after I use wipes. What I don't like is that the bottle is leaky and I have to always keep it upright.
on June 26, 2005
This is a fabulous product. I use the whole Mustela line. This is great for sponge bathing when your newborn arrives home. I also use it on a cotton ball after baths to make sure my baby is extra clean. This is great for helping babies complexion.
on May 19, 2014
This is my absolute favorite baby product 'baby windex' someone else called it and it's the perfect name for it. When my son was a newborn it immediately cleared up his newborn acne, and now that he is 2 I still use it every day to clean sticky hands or face. I recommend this to every single parent for babies of every age. It's a soft gentle products that works incredibly well and has a light baby scent.
on December 2, 2012
I've been using this product as an eye-makeup remover and it works great!! It doesn't dry out your eye lids and works as a somewhat moisturizer.
on March 25, 2013
"I love this product. My baby has Acid reflux and spits up a lot. I use this to wipe her neck and chest when necessary (twice a day) so it doesn't get smelly. I also use it to quickly clean areas of my body that she spits up on. I like the scent because it smells like a baby. I have 2 bottles -- one in diaper changing area at home and one in the trunk of my SUV. "
on August 12, 2013
I used this on all 3 of my babies who have sensitive skin. I like to use natural products but they are even allergic to ingredients like lavender and others. But this has always soothed their skin. It has worked great for cradle cap, baby acne, and a great refresher on non-bath days. It dosen't dry out their skin and leaves them smelling great. I would highly recommend to any parent.
on June 29, 2013
Love love love this no rinse cleanser. Used it from when my baby was born, and now keep it handy for the ultimate clean up after #2. Still use baby wipes first and then go over with the final clean with this product.

Ive purchased several bottles for my new mommy friends as well.
on July 19, 2015
The best thing about this cleaner is that it has a really fresh baby smell. I don't think it really cleans very well that's why I have it 4 stars. It feels like it almost leaves behind a reside on my baby. She seems to like it thou and its mild enough for her skin.
on February 21, 2009
Great product but its much cheaper to go to your local baby store. I found it local for $13 and I didn't have to pay $7 for S/H.