Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mustela Stelaker Purifying Scalp Cream, 1.3 fl. Oz.
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 6, 2012
My son is 9 months old and had/has what our pediatrician said was one of the worst cases of cradle cap she has seen. He was up at night itching, his head would ooze and bleed at times and he had very large patches of thick yellowish scabs along with flakes all over his head. We have been using this product (it was recommended by our pediatrician) for 3 nights now and his head is SO much better! Not completely gone yet, but the difference it has made is amazing! We tried everything...olive oil, mineral oil, prescription hydro cortisone cream, clinical strength dandruff shampoo, etc. and nothing made the difference this product has...just seeing my son sleep comfortably was well worth the price (and it is not outrageous)! I would highly recommend giving Mustela Stelaker a try if your baby is suffering from cradle cap.
on July 25, 2010
Both my 4 yr old and 21 month old had some yucky scalp issues. The nurse practitioner at the pediatrician's office recommended this product. Well worth the price! It only took three applications each to clear up the problem. I was very impressed.
on January 23, 2014
My sons had cradle cap for YEARS! I tried olive oil, combing, dandruff shampoo, nothing. Finally I tried this. I used it ONE time! The directions say to leave it in overnight, but I was only able to leave it in for a few hours. Washed it out and guess what? Cradle cap is COMPLETELY gone! Don't be like me! Don't wait years to use the one thing that really works! Get it today and be done with cradle cap forever!
on September 13, 2014
It worked after only 2 uses. I applied it and let it sit on my son's scalp overnight. In the morning, I shampooed his hair and used a soft toothbrush to massage his scalp. It's the only product that worked for his stubborn cradle cap.
on March 9, 2015
Omg I have tried everything for my 6 week old daughter who had bad case of cradle cap in the front of her head. It was yellowish and it bothered me so much.. I tried everything from coconut oil, baby oil, even olive oil and nothing worked! This worked after just one use.. Today is our third time using and her head is clear. Will continue to use and definitely recommend
on October 15, 2015
My DS's cradle cap is finally under control! What we learned is to use this product everyday for at least a week. Lightly massage into scalp at night and then wash off the next night with the mustela newborn foaming shampoo. Remember to leave the shampoo on your baby's head for a couple minutes. We put the shampoo on first and then wash the body then go rinse off the shampoo last. As you dry the scalp, lightly rub off some of the softened flakes with the towel.

A little expensive for this little tube but worth it to see my baby's hair grow back :)
on November 14, 2015
My 3 month old son had a horrible case of Cradle Cap that no matter what I tried I couldn't get rid of. I used this product, overnight as recommended, two nights in a row and 95% of the Cradle Cap was gone by morning. Two things to note. One is that the scales literally flake off throughout the night. This was something I noticed when I would wake up for feedings. The second is that there is a slight smell on your child's head when the product has been on it for awhile. I can't really describe it but it's not pleasant. I was concerned that my son, who likes to rub his head, would end up rubbing his face afterwards thus irritating it. If he did end up doing this throughout the night, his skin/face never got irritated. It's definitely worth purchasing and I would highly recommend it to others.
on June 1, 2015
My poor baby has been battling cradle cap for at least 2 months now (he's 4 months old). We tried coconut oil, baby oil, plain mineral oil... each method seemed to work partially but never completely got his cradle cap out and they would be so oily and difficult to shampoo out. Eventually the cradle cap got so bad his scalp was raw with fluid/drainage around it and he would bat his short little arms over the top of his head and scratch at it. Some days it was bloody and scabby. The pediatrician had given us a sample of Derma Smoothe which is a steroid oil but I did not want to use it too much. I purchased this with little hope and felt even more hopeless as I squeezed this lotion-y product out and spread it on his head. Everything I had used prior to this was an oil, what would this lotion do? His scalp seemed to absorb it right away. Well! Ye of little faith, his scabbies started to peel back on their own and soon he was leaving trails of cradle cap scabs all over. Yay! The onnnnnly annoyance is putting this on overnight and washing out in the morning, I have little patience for waiting so have put it on, rubbed his hair around with a scrubbie brush and shampooed out. His scalp is drastically better but still not 100% and poor lil dude has a bald spot now. I'm thinking a few days of continuous use would treat it completely.
on April 19, 2015
Finally found something that helped my 5 month old after 4 months of cradle cap treatments!! She is very eczema prone and although she still has cradle cap, unfortunately, it is finally under control and providing her some relief when I use stelaker and coconut oil nightly.
on October 2, 2014
It really does work! This is the first week.
I have been working on this for almost 4 months. I bought all types of stuff, but it looks like Mustela may have done the job. I'm so happy that we can move on to another task.

It seems expensive, but the time spent searching the web for numerous useless remedies could have been saved on this stuff in exchange for sleep. The coconut oil, tea tree oil, baby oil, t-Gel, etc surpassed the price of this little tube. I consider it a bargain for my peace of mind.