Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spam Musubi Rice Press Maker with Rectangular Handle (Clear Acrylic)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

94%

on May 21, 2014
I ordered this as a replacement for one that I ordered a year or so ago. The product is of high quality; however, it is slightly longer and a little less wider than my original. Not a big deal...the newer size better fits the size of the nori.
on June 24, 2014
I have the perfect edge to edge corner to corner Musubi! I just dab a little oil in each corner inside, chopping board and the roof plate pusher so that it doesn't stick to the rice. So, if you want perfection buy it with confidence.
on February 28, 2015
Love this item. I was replacing on that the press had fallen down my garbage disposal this item was shipped super fast and was priced perfect
on April 20, 2015
I will make spam musubi like I used to when I lived in Hawaii for 15 years. So happy to have this piece of equipment again. Thank you.
on March 14, 2015
So easy to use! Definitely recommend this if you're trying to make homemade masubi. Shipping was quick as well!
on October 10, 2014
Simple, effective and the best deal ever for the price! Bought two and use them at least once a week!
on October 6, 2015
Wonderful rice press maker! Made several spam musubi's in such short time. Thank you!
on July 10, 2014
I needed one for my new kitchen and this is perfect!!! Thank you
on February 21, 2015
Arrived pretty quickly and I like how easy it is to clean!
on July 28, 2014
It helps me make very perfect spam musubi. I love it