Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Musubo Retro Case for iPhone 4/4S-Silver
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Silver|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 3, 2012
I have tried many iPhone cases/ covers and this is by far the best!! Smooth enough to slip in your back pocket, yet has an easy grip when you hold it and would never slip out of your hand.
The two times my young son dropped it on the floor, it just bounced, not a scratch or a scrape to be seen! Very sturdy. I am so pleased!!
And love the retro/ cool design. I have gotten many compliments!
on June 9, 2012
Getting a case / skin for your phone is always a personal things. It took me forever to find the right one i had before.
But once i saw this one in a magazine ad, i quickly Googled it and was blown away.

I've had this case a while now and i love it.
It feels great when you have it in your hand and also all of the buttons work great.
To many times when you have a skin / case it can be a bit of a pain to use the buttons.
But this one is just rite. Plus it looks cool too.
on June 18, 2015
It's really durable, looks fantastic, and I have yet to find a case I like better so I'm on my second case. (I teach dance and the only part that cracked was the corner by the audio jack because I have to pop the phone out of the case to fit our large audio jack...normal headphone jacks fit fine) I'd say mine have lasted a good year and a half a piece (at least); I'll keep buying this case until I upgrade my 4s...but this has kept my phone so nice, that may not be for a while yet!
on November 29, 2012
Got it for my very picky 24 yr. old son and he really liked it. Something no one else he knows has, so that made for a lot of compliments. Not too bulky and protects your phone too. There is a rubber protection that sits against the phone.
Great protection, and good looks. This is also called the 'Elvis' case, with good reason. Cool 'old microphone' look. Just snap and go. I would call it more of a grey than a silver, so be warned.

Update: I'm removing a few stars.... After a month the rubber that the hard plastic nestles in is totally stretched out of shape. Sloppy manufacturing, and a sloppy look.
on December 1, 2012
Love this case -- stylish, strong and awesome. One thing: the rubber inner case is loose on the lower and upper portions where it's not contained by the plastic outer shell. Flaps around a bit on the bottom when my fingers are on it.
on November 21, 2012
This Cased Went on my Iphone 4 so good... it was hard to get it on but when i dit get it on it fits perfect on it the buttons are easy to use and everthing :D
on November 24, 2012
Good, hard gripping case. Gives the feel that your phone is secure
First time buying this brand...waiting for the case for my other phone...iPhone 5
on November 13, 2012
I am very excited to give this to my daughter, but am waiting for Christmas. It looks great in person and I know she will love it!
on August 7, 2012
The case its self was much bigger and bulkier than I had thought so I wanted to return it. The company website stated you had to email them asking for a return authorization within 7 days of purchase, which I did. They never returned my e-mail at all. Now I am stuck with a product I wished to return and cannpt return it because they never sent the authorization. Bad customer service.