Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Musubo Retro Case for iPhone 4/4S-White
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 29, 2012
I'd been using the Otterbox Commuter case for my iPhone 4, and I liked the dual-layer protection it offered... but it's pretty plain.

I saw this one on Amazon and just had to try it. I loved the look of it in the photos, and thought this white case would look great on my white iPhone. I also liked that it's dual-layered.

Now that I've put it on my phone, I'm absolutely in love. It's very stylish, easy to install, and the material feels equivalent in quality to the Commuter case I have.

Here is the only downside versus the Commuter, just to be completely honest and fair...

The ports are exposed on the Musubo case.

For me, this is no big deal. I'm not concerned about getting my phone dirty, I'm just concerned about dropping it on my terrazzo flooring. However, if you are regularly in situations where your phone might get dirty or dusty, I would recommend the Commuter (or Defender if you need even more protection) because it does have covers over the ports.

UPDATE: Oh wow, this is cool. I just discovered that while the back surface is slippery, the front is not. The rubbery layer protrudes ever so slightly, which means when I'm carrying my phone on top of a book or my laptop, if I just set it face down it won't slip off and hit the floor!! My Commuter case was pretty slick on the front and back, and I can't even count how many times my phone slipped off of something. This is a really great feature. Simple, but intuitive!
on July 23, 2013
I looked at a bunch of cases for my new iphone, found this case, I love it!!! It goes on in two pieces, the first is a silicone rubber sleeve, that protects your phone from scratches, the second part, it a hard ( NOT cheap) thick plastic case. The cool thing is that the rubber sleeve sticks out just about 1/16 of an inch on the front, so you can lay your phone face down and it holds it up off the surface. Very smart!! I always lay it face down, so if anything gets on it, or falls, etc., it is protected. It also grips and keeps it from sliding when you put it in your car dash, or any surface. I put a screen protector on my phone and this case, and I love it. All the buttons are easily accessible.

Crash Test: Well, I knew the day would come when I would drop my phone. I had it sitting on the seat between my legs in the car. I forgot it was there, got out of the car, and hurled my phone across the concrete parking lot!! It bounced about 3 times, and I knew I just destroyed my new phone! I was panicked, and when I picked my phone up it was fine, and there wasn't even a scratch on the case!!

Second Crash test: I knocked it off of the counter at work on another concrete floor, bounced twice, all was fine. No Scratches, nothing!

This case is genius how it is made, the outer case, takes the brunt of the fall, but the inside rubber sleeve, protects it from the impact, unlike a regular hard case. I like this better than the otter box, and it is much easier to get on and looks so much better.

This case is amazing. Little tricky to get off if you have to, but not bad.It is a snug, perfect fit! It is stylish, and kind of slick, so it slides in and out of your pocket, which I like. Easy to hold on to with the design of the case. I bought two other brands of cases, they arrived the same day, and they were JUNK! I can't use either one, nor do I want to now. I am ordering another of these in a different color to switch it up, and one for my husband who's otter box is falling apart. I am interested to see how it fares with my husband, he works in construction and if he can't destroy it, NO ONE can! This case, will not fall apart. Very heavy and sturdy and durable. It comes in a bunch of fun colors too!! I bought the white one first, for my white phone, it looks awesome, I just ordered a red one and bright yellow one for my husband. I wish they made these for iPads! Just a reminder, there is no cover over the front, which is why I have a screen protector to help save the front. Get this case, it is really cool!

UPDATE: I did find out something interesting, after reading another review, I found a glitch with the case. I couldn't figure out why my pictures started greying out when I recently tried using my flash on vacation. I thought my phone was messing up. One of the other reviewers said it was the case, somehow there is a reflection of the flash off the case, and causes a greying haze over the photos. Enough to render the picture useless. I did a test. Sure enough when the case is on, I took a picture, with flash, it was all whited out. When I popped it out of the hard case and took the same picture with the rubber sleeve only, the picture was fine! So I am glad to know it is not my phone, and I will take it off, if I am taking pictures where I might need a flash! Darn it, i wish I knew this before I went on vacation and all of our cave tour pictures didn't work with the flash!!! I am buying another case in red, my current one is white. I wonder if it is worse since the case is white and more reflective?? Who knew!
on June 3, 2012
My wife was looking for a white case for some time, and she saw this one and thought it looked modern and sleek. It is a great case. The design detail is very cool and the rubber insert is a nice surprise as it cushions and protects the phone. So, it feels good, looks good, and protects her phone- couldn't ask for anything more.
on February 5, 2013
Unique, retro look and pretty darn sturdy. I've dropped my phone a couple of times and this case can take the impact, protecting the phone itself. Here I am thinking folks will associate my case with a Storm Trooper (Star Wars reference intended), but they actually get it resembles a retro microphone. There are countless cases out there but not many as unique and durable as this. I was previously rocking an Otter Box but the Musubo gets the same job done while upping your style.
on April 20, 2013
I have many iPhone 4s cases. I also have the blue version of this case. I am using the white case at the present time. It has a smooth finish and is easy to slip in and take out of my pocket. Seems to have good protection. It was sold at a very good price for its quality and the shipping was very fast.
on March 28, 2013
Musubo cases are awesome. I bought one for my iphone 5 and girlfriend's 4. They both are made of quality materials and fit snuggly and do well to protect the phones from everyday bumps and drops. I haven't been a fan of full cases, and usually stick to bumpers or nothing at all. But these I like. A+
on March 8, 2013
This is by far my favorite case. At first I thought this thing is too bulky, but after I put it on I thought this thing looks awesome! Then I drop tested it (accidentally) and it just bounced a couple times with no damage to the phone. I think I feel as secure this this case as an OtterBox. I've gotten a fair share of compliments on it too.

Minor Cons:
1) It doesn't have a cutout for mic next to the headphone jack so I just cut one myself and it looks just fine.
2) The cutout for the headphone jack is actually very limited. The largest size jack that will fit in it is that of Apple's design, so if you hook your phone up in the car or use other headphones, make sure they're about the same size!
3) If you have one of the old "fat end" apple chargers, they barely fit with this case on. If you only have the new skinny ended charger, they fit just fine.

Yes, I love this case so much, that the cons don't affect the rating. BUY IT!!!
on September 10, 2012
I love the look of this case, it is durable and protects my iPhone great! The only complaint that I have is that it is a little bulky compared to the simple bumper I was using. I still love this case, you can't find a cooler looking case that protects too for this price!
on March 2, 2014
I needed a case to cover the cracked back of my phone, this works great as the plastic is smooth and doesn't stick to fabric pockets etc and it's a different look. Good value for the money. My husband liked it so well he ordered one for himself in the black.
on March 5, 2013
I liked the silver one I bought for my iPhone 5 that I bought one for my wife for her iPhone 4S. Very durable, yet thin enough to put in your pocket. We love the retro style and it's very well made.

Rick