Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mutual Of Omabwah
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2013
The title suggests it's in prime list, but a prime member still have to pay to watch the episodes. What's wrong?! Please bring back to prime.
on June 24, 2013
I like King of the Hill because it is a well balanced show. I like the fact that Hank actually tries to be a good dad that teaches his son good morals, a good work ethic, and calls him to be a man. It is a not a perfect show. I never liked that Nancy cheated on Dale with John Redcorn. Sometimes the humor is out of line. But I always laugh until my sides hurt when I watch this show.
on January 11, 2014
My family has been hooked on this show for years. The Hill Family is apart of our family! We have watched every day for years!
on February 15, 2014
I love this show so much!!!! This season is just as great as the rest of the show!! Wished they had not cancelled it!!
on June 11, 2014
Such a great show! You can't go wrong with king of the hill. I watch a episode of this show at least once a week.
on February 21, 2014
Love this show, it's nice to finally be able to buy the whole series since later seasons are not on DVD!
on October 13, 2014
Thanks for making these seasons available!
on December 18, 2014
I love this show. Dale is my favorite.
on May 29, 2013
My family loves King of the Hill! Hank, Peggy, Bobby, Lou Ann, Bill, Dale, Nancy, Joseph, John Redcorn, Kahn, Minh, Kahn Jr.,and oh yeah Boomhauer! I will be purchasing more seasons soon.
on September 6, 2012
I love King of the Hill and this is probably my favorite episode!! I love getting to watch it
whenever I want (but it does stink you need a wifi signal to watch what you own).