Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 13, 2009
Well, well, well what can I say about a clit vibrator that has you super aroused from the start!!! Placing it right under the clit is a mind bending sexual experience . I am usually very aware and have alot of control over my orgasms but this baby is like a rocket ship to the moon!!!! We're clear for take-off !!!!!
on March 1, 2010
one of the strongest vibes I used. Needs a 3rd speed though, slow is okay and fast, well IS FAST! No happy medium...so of course it pretty much stays on fast. Use lots of lube, if not..it will hurt your clit.
on March 15, 2014
EDIT: 5/30/16
The original toy was mind-blowing. (See my original review below). That one lasted me a year (of near-daily use) before I had to replace it. The second replacement was the same.
The third replacement, however, stopped working after only a few uses. I contacted Amazon and asked for a refund, which they gave me. I purchased another one.
I've had it barely two months (used it maybe five times, total) and again the motor has completely died. I don't know what's happening, because the originals were powerhouses, but the newer ones have crapped out on me with hardly any use. It's INCREDIBLY disappointing, because this is my absolute favorite toy of all time, but I can't keep shelling out $40 for crappy items that barely last a month.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I can't express how much I love this toy. Something about the side-to-side (POWERFUL) vibrations makes this unparalleled in my history of toys. I haven't found another one yet that is equally as strong, which I like. Yes, the two speeds are high and higher, but WOW will they take you higher! On occasion, I've gotten there in 30 seconds.
Warning though- if you like strong vibrations, this toy will ruin you for any other. I'm addicted.
Cons: burns through batteries like you cannot believe, is fairly noisy.

With being used pretty much daily, my first one lasted me a year and a half before it burned out. I bought this one about a year ago and it's starting to get a little glitchy now, so I'll need a new one soon. But it's SO worth it.
on June 17, 2016
I have been using this toy for many years now and love it...when it works. The first couple of ones I had lasted for a very long time. However, the last 3 I purchased quit working after a few uses...1 didn't even make it through the first use. I am really upset with the company for letting this great product go downhill...it was my all time favorite. The amount of money I spent on the 3 that quit working, I could have bought an expensive version, which I will be doing. Don't waste your time with this unless you get it really cheap....like for one use cheap.
on August 4, 2011
I had the original celebrator that was the braun toothbrush that i used daily for 5+ years. I am so disppointed in the replacement which has stopped working after only a few months. Very bummed & would kill for another of the original!
on August 26, 2015
This is my go to toy. Always gets the job done and with the most intense and powerful orgasms I have ever experienced. My SO lives 5 hours away so this get lots of use during those late night phone calls. You will not be disappointed.
on May 4, 2015
I have a friend who was raving about this product so I had to give it a try, despite the bad reviews about it breaking. Well, I should have listened to the reviews. I used it once and oh my, I was hooked. Then it broke as I was gently cleaning it. Waste of money! This thing would be my go to toy if it actually worked. ***I have to add to this review that I was fully expecting to eat the full cost of this waste of a product but I contacted Amazon and they were kind enough to issue me a $30 credit.
on May 26, 2015
When it works...it's great, but unfortunately I've gone through three (and not tons of usage) and they all stop working within 2 months. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or really bad product!!!!
on April 24, 2014
The head should be bigger. Did the trick but took longer than expected. Guess everyone is different. It would nice if it had more than one speed. The head was just a little bigger I think it would be better.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2013
I REALLY enjoyed my last Celebrator...enjoyed it so much it lasted 18 months of once/week use. So when it was time to replace it, I ordered the same model. In addition to the price going up a good $20, it didn't have the power that attracted me to the first one.