Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

86%
14%
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 27, 2016
My Conversations with Angels: Inspirational Moments with Guardian Spirits by Judith Marshall is wonderful book. This book is filled with stories about her personal experiences with angels and much more. What I really enjoyed was learning about the different types of angels, their names, and what they do. She also has some meditations in the book. I found the author’s style of writing very engaging. I recommend this book for anyone who wants to learn more about angels. This book would be appropriate for people from all denominations.
on September 3, 2015
Judith Marshall gives us tremendous amount of information that empowers every one of us in a very positive way. Many readers will find inspiration and joy of getting to know that no one is left alone in this world. Judith Marshall is a great writer. I will read every book she writes.
on June 23, 2013
My Conversations with Angels by Judith Marshall is one of the best angel books I've encountered. Ms. Marshall is thoroughly knowledgeable on the subject and has written a well-researched book that can serve as a handbook for those wishing to get in touch with their intuitive sides. It is also a wonderful guide book for meditation. This book is a keeper to refer to often. I will be looking out for more work by Judith Marshall.
on February 24, 2013
This book really opened my mind up to a whole new world! The author is extremely knowledgeable of her subject, yet makes it easy for anyone to understand. There is so much to angels and the spiritual world that I never knew. I am learning more about meditation and being more aware of my own guardian angels. The author's and her family's personal accounts of angels is fascinating, especially of her young twin boys! There is a wealth of information in this book. I will be reading it again because there is so much to absorb! Truly inspirational and fascinating!
on November 9, 2012
If you want to expand your knowledge of angels and other spirits, I definitely recommend this book. The author obviously did a lot of research, and her personal experiences are extraordinary. Her intelligent and easygoing writing style kept me turning pages, and her discussion of nonlinear time and bilocation made this the most insightful book I've read on the subject. I'll be referring back to this book for years to come!
on February 18, 2013
I really enjoyed the information in this book and how it was written. The author really knows her stuff, and she's included loads of firsthand encounters. She supports her views by citing other angel experts, but seems more open-minded and positive in her approach to spirit communication and certain archangels' personalities. I highly recommend this book. I'll be keeping an eye out for any future works by this author.
on August 10, 2013
This book is a timely one for my personal situation. In a personal stressful time, when some comfort and psychological support is needed.