Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My Dog: The Paradox: A Lovable Discourse about Man's Best Friend (The Oatmeal)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 7, 2013
I preordered the book days ago. The book's content is almost the same as the one in oatmeal's website. But it's colored and there is one bonus page at the end of the book as well as a brief intro about the author, also it has a fancy hardcover.

I feel both funny and sad at the same time, I can call this happiness. Totally worth it!
review image
on June 11, 2013
I love my dog more than just part of the family, he is my little boy. This book accurately and adorably captures what it is to have a best friend and the moral at the end is all too true. I show everyone I know this book, and rave about how much I love my pup.
on June 11, 2013
Hilarious if you are an adult and don't mind some typically inappropriate words. Its a refreshingly honest and funny perspective on how one's dog sees the world.
on May 7, 2013
About once a month I go to the online version of the comic from which this book is taken, just to laugh a laugh of recognition and get a little teary eyed over the memory of a long passed canine friend. So when I saw that this book would become available I pre-ordered two: One for me and one for a pair of friends who taught me to love dogs.

This book is a must for anyone who has ever loved a dog.

I love this book.
on June 11, 2013
Every dog owner thinks like the author, we want our dog to live 100 years with us. Loving it. Thanks.
on June 12, 2013
Anyone who has ever loved a dog will smile at this quick read. The illustrations are really cute. Loved it.
on June 11, 2013
This is an adorable book. It's small and short but funny and ironic. Great for a gift for a dog lover.
on June 19, 2013
Difficult issues discussed though the integrated relationship between men and dogs. With the special art style and jocular manner of a master comic artist.
on January 14, 2015
I love dogs. Over the years I've had quite a few dogs and I have loved them all. The only real problem with dogs is they don't live as long as their owners do. When your dog crosses the Rainbow Bridge it is a heart and soul crushing experience that stays with you forever. This gem of a book captures the beauty and humor of dogs and helps so much when one of your dogs crosses the Rainbow Bridge. Oh crap, I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it.
on September 3, 2014
This hardcover book is a nice addition to a coffee table, and is great for friends who have no idea what The Oatmeal comic strip is. The flip side of this is, there isn't anything but the exact comic strip from the internet. This isn't a children's book. Anyone who has access to the internet can see the comic at any time. The reason you would want to buy this is just to have the short comic strip in your hands, in hardcover format. Just know what you are buying before being possibly disappointed.