5.0 out of 5 stars It works... it really works!
Published 16 months ago by Doc Caramel

2.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive cartridges!
Published 6 months ago by Charles Spencer

5.0 out of 5 stars It works... it really works!, March 19, 2013
Doc Caramel (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me My Elos Syneron Permanent Infra-red Light [IPL] Laser Radio Frequency [Rf] Hair Removal System (Misc.)
I have used one cartridge and it's definitely working. After the 1st two uses, I could tell that the hair was thinner as it grew back and takes much longer to return in the areas where it does. By the end of my first cartridge, I had patches on my arms and legs that were completely bald. It's been 6 months and those areas are still hair free. Now on my 2nd cartridge and my legs are almost hair free. I think this cartridge should do it for my legs and arms. I'm noticing that my underarm and bikini areas seem to be more resistant but I can see progress. I was really pleased with this system because as a woman of color, I was unable to use the Tria Beauty system due to my skin tone. I have medium brown skin & the system is working for me. Very pleased with the purchase, so worth the investment!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive cartridges!, January 23, 2014
First you pay a lot of money to buy this contraption and then you figure out that replacement cartridge is going to cost you another $179.00, half of the machine cost. I'm on the second 100,000 pulses cartridge and I do not see much of the difference, probably need few more after that. So the cost of whole treatment is going to be close or even more than professional laser hair removal. If I would do it over - I would go with professional laser hair removal -more effective.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, June 5, 2014
Got this in advance to prepare myself for bikini season. Used for lower leg, underarm and bikini area treatment. Spent two full cartridges in 7 weeks - no results. So many expectations and such a disappointing result.
May be more cartridges needed. may be... But am not going to spent more money on this product

2.0 out of 5 stars Trying out this system, September 19, 2013
I am a blond light skinned male, I do not have a lot of hair for a guy, and have been using this for about 4 weeks now and so far have not noticed much of a difference. So far i tried it on low med and high settings. Hi setting did cause a blister or two on my arm. it might make a tiny little scar around the hair follicle, not sure yet, i have been putting aloe and ointment and honey on it periodically to try to see if it will heal. other than that have had no pain or problems. I think the light may have pulsed twice on high, and you cannot control that pulsing, it will continue pulsing if left in one spot. you have to move it.

i dont use on the spots that i have acne or ingrown hairs that have scabbed over, i put a piece of tape or band aid sticky part over it. I got my unit at nordstrom to make sure i could return if no results and will be notifying them that no results yet. I will update the star rating if it works, but am nervous that it may not work as well on men as it does on women (judging from the reviews on here so far)

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, April 2, 2014
Have been using this product for 6 months it appears to be doing nothing at all. I have gone for laser and IPL at salons in the last and bought this product hoping to save a lot of money I expected the results would be a lot slower than salon results but this really doesn't seem to do anything at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, October 4, 2013
There has to be a way for the government to stop these manufactures from selling products they know doesn't work. This company's business model has to be to have as many people as possible try its product.

Some products (Iphone, computer, tv, etc) do what they are made to, and others like this one doesn't. The manufacture must be laughing at the people buying this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars my opinion, September 27, 2012
i bought it and i did my treatments 3 times,and i can not telll that i see result ,so i hope it will be,so i am waiting

5.0 out of 5 stars review, January 28, 2013
Am testing it out it appears to be working. will see in future if I wasted my money or made a wise investment.

Rate and Discover Movies