5.0 out of 5 stars Yes! The Crossroads Series At It's Best! Seth & Amber
My Everything - Seth & Amber by Melanie Shawn, book four of The Crossroads Series.

What a read! Seth and Amber's story was well worth the wait! All the characters come together for this book where we see the story play out of Seth Sloan's return to Harpers Crossing and Amber's mystery man complete with dream sequences!

There are some funny moments...
Published 11 months ago by Talking Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
I found myself distracted by poor sentence structure more than once. Decent story though. Wouldn't read it twice. Ok book.
Published 4 months ago by lrc3395

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes! The Crossroads Series At It's Best! Seth & Amber, October 1, 2013
This review is from: My Everything - Seth & Amber (The Crossroads Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)

There are some funny moments between the characters as well as some tense moments for Amber that test Amber's strength and resolve.

It was good to see how Seth tries to work out how he fits back in in Harpers Crossing and if the shocking things he has seen in combat have truly changed him.

Amber's mystery-man dreaming sequences were well written!
It was great to have the Sloan brothers together again and get a view of what their characters were like as kids from Seth's view, to the type of men the characters have grown to become.

We also have the family come together for a special event!
A really good read with well written scenes and characters that will leave you wanting the story not to end!
Recommended reading for the whole book series!

Books in the Series
Book one - My First - Jason & Katie
Book two - My Last - Riley & Chelle
Book three - My Only - Alex & Jamie
Book four - My Everything - Seth & Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars Melanie Shawn moves to the top of the list of MUST READS, October 12, 2013
WOW!! Move over Mallery, Shalvis, and Higgins MELANIE SHAWN has joined the game!! What a fantastic read! I have enjoyed the entire series but My Everything was exceptional! It was funny, sexy, moving and intense. You will laugh and cry (in a good way). I can't wait to read the next one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Crossroads yet, October 1, 2013
Seth and Amber's story was by far my favorite in the Crossroads series. LOVED this book. A true happily ever after.

5.0 out of 5 stars i need more for the HEA, September 30, 2013
A great love story, not much drama but its still enjoyable! But i need more for their ending! More pls!

5.0 out of 5 stars each was very good and all the characters appeared in each book, July 12, 2014
My Every thing
This was the 4th book of the series...each was very good and all the characters appeared in each book. You got to know the family and the extended family. I am now on book 5 going into the cousins of the boys. I am hoping there are 2 more to finish out the family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
Loved the book, wished it would have more story line at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars This whiole series is good. This one add the element of a good ..., June 30, 2014
This whiole series is good. This one add the element of a good mystery in. I really enjoyed it. A very good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014
Loved this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Just Keep Getting Better, June 20, 2014
I am so addicted to this series. This was by far my favorite
. I could not put this book down

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally loved it!, June 16, 2014
I read romance novels like they're going out of style and I rarely write reviews because most of them do not stand out enough for me to want to bother, but this story did. I am a sucker for a strong heroine who is still human, and Amber is that exactly. She is a good character and the chemistry between her and Seth is precious. She is more patient with him than I ever would be. The dialogue between them is well written and their banter is fun and sometimes downright funny. I enjoyed the plot. Not your typical romance so it is something fresh and has a taste of "criminal suspense". Only issue: (if there is such a thing as....) too much sex. Little overdone in that department but still deserves 5 stars!!

Rate and Discover Movies