Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on January 5, 2012
I bought this for my daughter for her first Easter, and she absolutely loved it. She carried it with her everywhere, and got a kick of out the crinkle sound it made. The bunny is very cute as well, and she was shortly entertained by the rattle inside it. The little chick got her attention whenever you pressed it, since it makes little 'peep peep' noises. She even loved the basket it came in, and liked to empty it and fill it with different toys.

Cons:
It doesn't teach your child anything at all, besides what noise a baby chick would make.
A child can become bored very easily with it if they're a bit older. I would think ages 3-9 months would be the best age for this toy.

Pros:
Very durable, a dog got a hold of the little egg and it still hasn't torn and still makes the crinkle noise. The chick still makes 'peep' noises and the bunny still rattles almost a year later.
Small (but not unsafe) enough she likes to carry it around with her
Very soft

Overall, I would purchase this as a gift for someone I knew with a new child on Easter.
This is very durable and sturdy and can all easily be washed. Things squeak and rattle and she played with this for a long time!
on March 9, 2010
I didnt look at measurements and it's very small but it is cute, But I don't think i's worth $25
33 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2013
Smaller than expected.....but is perfect size for my son's first easter! I like that each stuffed animal makes a sound of some sort.
on April 25, 2011
My grandson is only 4.5 months old but he loves this Easter Basket. I was very pleased when it arrived.
on April 14, 2015
This is the most darling little soft basket for a baby you could ever find. I purchased it for my grandson who is 3 months. While he was not really aware of the purpose for it, he did enjoy and smile over the little stuffed toys that come with it. The little chick is just the most precious thing. You squeeze it's tummy and it "peeps" several times. The bunny is floppy and has a rattle in it. The little egg can be gripped and squeezed and has the sound of screechy plastic in it. This little set is a keepsake and it was such a joy to see it when it arrived. I was so pleased with it and was proud to give it to my little guy.
on February 17, 2013
The price was right, the quality of the item was good, and I was very pleased with the purchase. Over.
on February 26, 2015
I bought this Easter basket for a 4 month old and the toys have pleasant sounds (egg crinkling, chick chirps) but the toys and basket are somewhat smaller than I expected for the price (this item fit in the palm of my hand.)
on March 18, 2016
This little Easter basket is absolutely adorable. You will see some reviews complaining about the size, but right in the listing it shows the dimensions of the product and it is exactly the size that is listed. This is not just an Easter basket, it is also a sensory basket! The little egg is easy for my baby to hold and it crinkles. It is the smallest thing in the basket, but it is still safe for the baby to play with and very easy for them to handle. I gave my daughter a sneak peak at it, even though it isn't Easter yet, and she loved it! The little crinkly egg was her favorite thing. She was also obsessed with trying to carry the little basket around everywhere! The little chicken has an adorable little 'cheep' when it is squeezed and the cute little bunny rabbit is a rattle. My favorite thing about this is that it is small enough to be packed away once it is time to do so (when she grows out of playing with it). I am a sucker for keepsakes that can be passed down and this set is high quality. The basket is made out of a soft fabric that will last for years to come. I can't wait to give it to her on Easter morning and watch her get excited and play with them again.

My daughter is 11 months old and this is her first Easter.
I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions expressed are genuine, truthful and impartial.
on March 23, 2015
I really wanted to like this little basket. But I can't past the fact that really fits on the palm of my hand!! I'd read the other reviews and decided to take a chance because of the name. The other reviewers were exactly right--it's very small--even for a baby toy, it's small! It's cute--and nothing more--and in no way warrants the price. I'll be giving it to my grandson since it does say "First Easter" and he'll like it because it makes a noise--that's what counts--buy Mommom is not pleased.

See 1 answered question