5.0 out of 5 stars I made a name sampler pillow.
My First Embroidery Book is helping me make stitches in fabric squares. I like looking at the pictures that show you what to do. Carley 2nd grade
Published on January 10, 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars careful of packaging!
Book came bent in package. pages and cover were damaged . After pressing the book it flattened out. Overall a good purchase.
Published 14 months ago by nancyj

5.0 out of 5 stars I made a name sampler pillow., January 10, 1999
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Way to Learn Embroidery, August 19, 2008
I used this book to teach a beginning embroidery skills class. It was simple to use with very clear instructions and the name samplers turned out beautifully! There are no fancy embroidery stitches here, and the main stitch learned is cross-stitch, but I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy for kids to use, simply laid out, November 11, 2013
This review is from: My First Embroidery Book: A Name Sampler (My First Sewing Book Kit series) (Paperback)
Ordered for a 7 y/o, with no prior embroidery experience, and it was easy for her to follow without a lot of oversight.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy learning, September 26, 2013
M. ray (prosser washington usa) - See all my reviews
this book provides simple easy instruction on how to hand stitch. It comes with everything you need except siscors. my 7 year old granddaughter went through the book on a day long drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sewing book for kids, April 30, 2013
Michelle Graceffa (Atascadero, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I'm teaching my 4 year old to embroider and learn the alphabet. By practicing on the provided gingham, she is learning to stitch evenly and loves practicing her letters this way. I hope to eventually get the rest of the books in the sewing series.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., December 12, 2012
Very clear and very easy to follow. I bought for my daughter. I don't know how to embroidery. I can learn it with my daughter. Very Very good book for beginners.

3.0 out of 5 stars careful of packaging!, September 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased it., September 25, 2014
Purchased for my teen. I like how the directions are easy to follow and the pictures are clear. I even learned a few stitches and even now know what to call the ones I have been doing for years. This has all she needed to do a real project. She made a pillow out of it.

My First Embroidery Book: A Name Sampler (My First Sewing Book Kit series)
$16.95 $15.18