Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 10, 2001
This is a well done Hanukkah book and very educational. This book makes a great holiday gift. Babies and preschoolers will like its many brightly colored pictures. Older children and adults can also learn from this book.
on January 1, 2006
What a great starter book for young children. My 1-year old loves the photos -- one of the great things about the DK books because babies respond so well to them. And I appreciate an overview of the holiday that doesn't imply "the right way to do it." This should be appropriate and enjoyable for all Jewish homes. I also recommend 1st Shabbat and 1st Passover.
on January 28, 2015
The title of this book leads you to believe it is good for very small children but that is only true because of the pictures.
on June 26, 2013
Great children's book, I like how they tell the story of Hanukkah. I would definitely recommend it to share with your kids.
on May 7, 2011
The only problem I found with this book is that it was apparently used, and I never would order a used book. I ordered the book, and was sure it was new. When I received it, it had writing all over it, and it was scribbled on and erased.
I would never buy a used book under any circumstances, much less a religious book that I was going to give my granddaughter. I returned the book and received credit for it. The other book I ordered at the same time was new and came in great condition. That's what I expected from both of them.