Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 2, 2016
Excellent book for baby. Has lots of textures for entertaining baby and helping your baby explore the world. Cute story to tell baby as well. Start reading to your baby now, don't wait. This is a great 1st book to begin.
on February 22, 2014
I ordered this for my granddaughters 1st Christmas. It was cute that
you had the touch and feel of Santa suit, tree, sparkle ornament but the
story it self was not that great, the book was very flimsy and I don't think
it will last as something to keep from her first Christmas.
on November 14, 2008
The magic of the holiday season is expressed so eloquently through Clement C. Moore's classic poem, "The Night Before Christmas." Children of many generations have grown up listening to it read on Christmas Eve, as they await Santa's arrival. This book was obviously created with that magic in mind.

As a touch and feel and sparkle book, each page has a special decoration to enhance the illustrations. Santa has a soft and cuddly beard and a red satiny jacket. The children sleep with a quilted bed cover. And bright sparkles adorn the Christmas ornaments and Santa's sleigh.

Solidly constructed with sturdy pages, this book is meant to last, for many enjoyable Christmas memories. My First Night Before Christmas would make a charming addition to any family holiday tradition.

Reviewer: Alice Berger, Bergers Book Reviews
on December 10, 2010
My mother in law gave each of her children this book so that we could share it with our children. It is a pretty book, with nice illustrations and it has the classic story. Except we noticed when we went to read it to our little ones that it is missing an important section of the book. It is missing the part where he calls out the reindeer by name. All 3 of our copies are missing this part. We looked up the correct phrasing and wrote it in, but we are kinda disappointed in this misprint. As long as you get a correct copy it is a very cute book!
on December 9, 2008
This book is very cheaply made. It's definitely not worth the $10. I bought it as a gift and am sending it back because I wouldn't want to give this to anyone.
on December 28, 2012
The little man loves this book! He loves exploring all of the different textures in the different pages of the book.
on December 16, 2008
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old grandson to help him understand Christmas Eve. His mom showed it to him and started to read it - he said "bad book". I don't know why - but that is what a 2 1/2 year old thought. It sounded like a good idea for a book, that is why I gave it a 3. I have never seen it since my daughter lives in another state.
on December 1, 2008
I think the book is alright and my one yr. old son liked Santa's fluffy beard alot. The binding is not very strong though and my son managed to tear into it in a matter of 2 mins. quite badly. Then when I was reading it to my Daughter, I happened to notice that Santa is in the house and by their tree holding onto a tobacco pipe with smoke swirling around him. I can't believe that was put in a child's book. I thought they had regulations against that? I certainly am not impressed that such an Idolized and impressional character such as Santa is represented as a smoker. Other than that the book is alright but not as vibrant as I hoped for. I was hoping all pages would have touch and feel. There are only 4 things to touch and one is just a small night cap. The rest of the pages just have shinny items in the pictures.