Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "My Fitness Coach - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 18% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
My Fitness Coach - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$27.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Personal virtual trainer demonstrates moves, gives advice, and provides motivation
- Access almost 500 exercises for flexibility, cardio fitness, strength training and more
- Personalized goals let you chose length and frequency of program on a calendar
- Customize your environment and pick your favorite type of workout music
- Chart your progress with graphs over an extended period of time
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
My Fitness Coach begins by evaluating your current fitness level, and helping you set your fitness goal. Whether you strive for weight loss, core body strength, increased flexibility or something else, the Wii's unique interactivity will get you there. A virtual personal trainer named Maya will be on hand to not only give you valuable advice to help you exercise right, but will provide pep talks to help keep you motivated every step of the way. There are even graphical charting displays that allow you to watch yourself making progress as you go.
Enjoy Your Exercise Experience
With My Fitness Coach you can customize your experience by choosing your own exercise environment, and picking your favorite type of workout music. There are eight different environments to choose from, and seven different types of music, such as Hip Hop, 80's, Latin and Dance to name a few. There is even a Meditation Garden feature where you will be guided through stretching and yoga techniques to help keep you limber while you gain strength.
Nearly 500 Workouts Provide Loads of Fun
My Fitness Coach features almost 500 unique exercises to ensure that no two workouts will ever be quite the same. Whether you are in strength training for your upper body or lower body, or are just burning a few extra calories, by choosing your own workout calendar, length of program, and frequency of use you will achieve your goals at the pace that is right for you.
Top Customer Reviews
I started with 3 locations, and 5 more to unlock. Lots of music choices. Workout choices are yoga, cardio, upper body, lower body, abs, and flexibility. Workouts will incorporate whatever equipment you have: hr monitor, ball, hand weights, and step. No balance board option.
Much better workout than wii fit, and way more fun than a dvd or live class.
I received it yesterday and have done 2 workouts on it.
Things I like (There is no way that I will hit all the good features):
1. There was a very thorough fitness test when you first set up a profile. I wish Wii Fit had something this comprehensive.
2. Maya, the coach, is a pleasure to work out with. She has a pleasing voice. She asks how you felt during a segment of the workout. The choices are No Sweat, I Was Working Hard, and I Couldn't Keep Up. If you choose the first or the third answer, Maya promises to adjust that segment the next time she presents it during a workout.
3. I like being able to change the environment that Maya leads the workout from and I like that the view of Maya changes during the workout.
4. You can incorporate other equipment into the workout. I happened to have an unused step, some weights and a stability ball stored in the basement. Neither of the workouts I did so far used the stability ball.
5. I still use the advanced step program on the Wii Fit but it is the same every time and the step is so low. With this I am able to use a real step and adjust it to the height I want to get the best workout.
6. The routines scroll across the bottom so I can see how much is left of the current routine and which routine is coming up next.
7.Read more ›
Still, it does have many features that are interactive and that set it apart from an exercise DVD that I enjoy. You can choose from among 8 different places or environments to exercise, whatever suits your mood on a particular day. And there's a good selection of music that you can choose to exercise to. To me that's a big thing. Nothing is worse than having to exercise to music that you find annoying. Everyone should be able to find something they like here. And you can keep track of your progress.
Maya, your trainer gives you lots of encouragement and pushes you to achieve your goals.Read more ›
I don't want to scare anyone away from this game, but if you are very out of shape or haven't worked out for awhile. Don't start with this game. Grab Sweatin' to the Oldies and do that for awhile. This will also familiarize you with modifications you can do because this game does a LOT of jumping, skipping, hopping, squats and lunges in the evaluation phase and the cardio workout.
If you have hip, knee, or shoulder problems you may want to rent this first and try coming up with modifications for exercises you may have physical problems with.
No stopping and starting activities like DDR or some workout DVDs.
Lots of repetition in my first workout. Perhaps this changes as I unlock other parts of the game.
As stated above, LOTS of jumping, hopping, skipping.
The last 10 minutes of the aerobic workout contain light toning activites like squats and lunges. I would prefer this to be an option. I wanted a 45 minute cardio and only got 35.
Like a workout DVD, you do need a lot of room.
No way to tell the game you have any physical limitations.
I did get a LOT of cardio workout here. My heartrate stayed consistently in my target heart rate zone.
Will this by my only cardio routine? No, I'll still do DDR and other activities for variety.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm in my late 40's, walk every day, am in pretty good shape overall but was looking for a cardio workout that would help cut back on my winter weight gain. Read morePublished 28 days ago by JB
This is a pretty good cardio workout, I just wish it was a tad more customizeable. For instance, I have asthma so certain exercises are harder for me, but all you can do is say if... Read morePublished 1 month ago by aj
I have had this for a number of years and STILL love it! I get bored with doing the same thing over and over (to the point of mocking the DVD) and this is new and fresh every... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
My husband and I enjoy putting in this game when we don't really feel like working out, but know we need to do something. This game can definitely make you sweat. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Megan D.