4.0 out of 5 stars So good we got 2
My daughter got this as a Valentine's day present when she was 2 and we read it so much it eventually fell apart so she's getting it again this year. It also was helpful to be able to show her who Elmo's mom is. She was convinced that Zoey was Elmo's mom.
Published on January 28, 2011 by Leslie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a big hit in our house
Published on March 19, 2007 by BostonMom

4.0 out of 5 stars So good we got 2, January 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A lite read that my son really enjoyed, March 7, 2006
This review is from: My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) (Board book)
Got MY FUZZY VALENTINE as a valentines day gift for my son. Its only about 8 pages so my (almost) 4 year old kept asking me to re-read it. It's a really cute story so i was happy to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a big hit in our house, March 19, 2007
This review is from: My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) (Board book)
When I buy books I always look to see if they are too wordy. If they are I don't buy them because my child just doesn't have that long of an attention span. That being said, this book is too wordy to keep my 13-month's-old attention. I am hoping that next year he'll be more interested in it. If your child(ren) like books they can "feel" this is probably a good choice as every page has flocking on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Fuzzy Valentine - a board book, March 8, 2007
Teresa "Teresa" (Springfield, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) (Board book)
This is an excellent, sturdy board book with fun, fuzzy things for your baby to feel as you read. I bought this book for my 18-month-old grandson, who loves books and Elmo. He loves it, and brings it to me and his parents to read often. he also likes to "read" it by himself, feeling the fuzzy shapes. A super-fun book for babies and toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuzzy Valentine is fine, February 24, 2009
This review is from: My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) (Board book)
My daughter loved this book.. She loved feeling the fuzzy pages and seeing Elmo on every page. Cute book with a sweet story.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet, fun book, January 29, 2014
Ginny (New Haven, CT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) (Board book)
This book is so much fun, and it has a special place in our family's hearts. I originally got the book as a Valentine's Day present for my husband who is, ummm, a little fuzzy! Then when we had a baby, our baby fell in love with the book. We do silly voices when we read it to him, and he giggles nonstop. Between the colorful pictures, the fuzzy texture on Elmo, and the hugs and kisses with Mommy at the end of the book, this book is simply the best. We read it daily at my son's request!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, no bells or whistles, February 15, 2014
This review is from: My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) (Board book)
As all Elmo Sesame Street books, this is cute. My biggest complaint is it's not furry. Elmo is a sticker that has a felt-ish texture, but it's not fur. So again, it's cute but I was expecting something much softer.

The storyline is Elmo gets a Valentine and goes through the Sesame Street characters to find out who sent him the valentine. None of the other characters have texture.

My 1 year old likes the book and sits down to flip through the pages on his own. It's a nice size for him, about 4" by 4" square. It's hard enough for him to manipulate the pages easily and he's chewed on it a few times.

Overall it's a cute book and good valentines gift, just don't expect to be wowed by fur or textures.

1.0 out of 5 stars Review, March 6, 2012
This review is from: My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) (Board book)
I was disappointed in this book. I bought it for a 20 month old who loves Elmo. Elmo was fuzzy and textured to touch, but many of the pages had very similar pictures and was simply not very interesting for a young child.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute story, April 14, 2013
This review is from: My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) (Board book)
We read 3-5 books to our 28 month old son everynight. To keep from getting bored, I purchase new books every month to reflect the holidays/seasons. My son loves Elmo and anything interactive. This book fits the bill ... would have given it 4 starts, but the pictures could be better drawn and the prose is "so so."

4.0 out of 5 stars great for my little Elmo fan, March 1, 2013
This review is from: My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) (Board book)
I got this for my 21-month-old son for Valentine's Day and he loves it! The talking bubbles are not the easiest format to read from, but I've gotten used to it. Having dialogue between characters on each page does give him more time to touch fuzzy Elmo.

My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street)
My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street) by Louis Womble (Board book - December 27, 2005)
$4.99 $4.16