5.0 out of 5 stars More in-depth writings about Nikki personally
Book two was a bit more realistic, than book one. Book two allowed you to venture off in the personal world of Nikki. It allows you to meet her potential friends, as well as boyfriend. Anxiously waiting on book three.
Published on January 16, 2012 by New to You

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Wasn't as great as the first book won't be purchasing book 3. It just seemed to "typical" and expected. But for price not so bad.
Published 16 months ago by angel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspirational, February 16, 2012
This review is from: My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two (Kindle Edition)
Ok, so I have read both books 1 & 2 and being an avid erotica reader(no shame here) I must say these books were awesome. most women wish they had the guts to do this and reading about it makes it sort of happen. I loved this book especially, Penny was nice and innocent in the begging and totally turns into the perfect slut. I dont write reviews much but i recommend this and heck its only $0.99 no harm no foul! Cant wait till book 3!

5.0 out of 5 stars More in-depth writings about Nikki personally, January 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars More work for Nikki, June 8, 2012
This review is from: My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two (Kindle Edition)
This second installment of the sex o gram saga was, if I dare say it, even better than the first. You see a little more of Nikki's life outside of her jobs. Such as the lock-in and how she knows and interacts with the owner. She has a budding relationship (although she won't call it one but it's going that way). Best of all, Nikki now has a business partner named Penny a beautiful blonde who Nikki met at one of her other jobs.
Penny's character is developed well going from the shy innocent girl to the unabashed promiscuous slut needed to assist Nilkki with clients. This made #2 even better. Especially the lesbian acts that are well written with feeling instead or just satisfying some urges. These two books have helped me reduce my squeamishness over reading sex scenes by people of the same gender. Excellent book and hopefully #3 comes soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars entertaining read, May 20, 2014
This review is from: My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two (Kindle Edition)
a very entertaining and very different compiliation makes a change for someone to write from a different perspective give us more soon

5.0 out of 5 stars light tasty fun!, March 29, 2014
This review is from: My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two (Kindle Edition)
A good and easy read. Fun ,naughty and entertaining . Had me imagining I was the main character bringing the pages to life 😋

5.0 out of 5 stars hot read, March 24, 2014
This review is from: My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two (Kindle Edition)
10 short hot little sex stories. Great quick reads. Thought there would be more to the stories but they are quick and hot!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, January 28, 2014
This review is from: My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two (Kindle Edition)
It was a really great juicy raunchy book. Just the type of book that I like to read. Need more.

4.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't as good as the first one, January 22, 2014
This review is from: My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two (Kindle Edition)
I like the sequel but feel that the first book was the best
read so far. I like that they have came with a new character to add to the novel but feel like this novel should have been longer and I felt the first was more graphic and detailed oriented.

5.0 out of 5 stars More of the same (in a good way)..., January 1, 2014
This review is from: My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two (Kindle Edition)
If you liked Book One in this series then you are bound to enjoy Book Two as well. Nikki Blaise is a talented storyteller who relates more of her wild encounters as a sex-o-gram. Some of her customers are on the rough or sleazy side, but Nikki's playful personality and a tender scene with a lover provide a sweet balance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing as always, September 10, 2013
This review is from: My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two (Kindle Edition)
Cant wait for part 3!!!!! Love the the girl penny - the stories are so real food she really do this? Time to Google

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›