Scrubs 9 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. My Old Friend's New Friend The new Dr. Clock arrives with her spaced out personality and doesn't cease to call J.D. "Johnny". But J.D. is fine with it, because there is nothing that is going to bring down his last week of being a resident before he officially becomes a full fledged doctor.
2. My Office Dr. Clock tries to reconcile J.D. and Elliott, while waiting to see which one Dr. Cox will give the Chief Resident position.
3. My New Game It's trouble for everyone at Sacred Heart. Dr. Cox is having issues with Dr. Clock consulting his patients as well as the fact that he and Jordan are technically still married due to some filing problems.
4. My First Kill J.D. is shocked to hear Dr. Cox (who he has called in for a pep talk) tell his interns that eventually, they will screw up and kill a patient.
5. Her Story Elliot becomes unsure she wants Molly as her mentor when she finds out that Molly doesn't have a perfect home life. J.D. is tested in leadership skills when Dr. Cox yells at him in front of his interns.
6. My Cake When Dan resurfaces, J.D. is shocked to learn his father has passed away.
7. My Common Enemy When J.D. finds Dan with Elliot, Turk tells him to use the hurt brother excuse to get them to break up, just like Turk uses his diabetes to get stuff from Carla. But then J.D. realizes he wasn't hurt at all... Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso unite to try and torment their common enemy -- Dr. Clock.
8. My Last Chance When Molly takes a job in another city, she and J.D. end up having a night of kissing and he tries to rush to sleep with her before she leaves.
9. My Malpractical Decision J.D. is approached by a malpractice attorney, asking him to do a risky procedure on her father. Meanwhile, Elliot guides Doug to a new career path and Turk struggles to avoid a hypochondriac patient.
10. My Female Trouble With the case against Turk on his mind, J.D. attempts to end it with Neena, but she won't take no for an answer and keeps him wrapped around her finger until J.D. summons Jordan to get involved.
11. My Unicorn J.D. takes matters into his own hands, when searching for a relative for his favorite patient. Meanwhile, Elliot is fed-up with co-workers not taking her seriously, and discovers she can get her way by flaunting her femininity with some help from Carla and Jordan.
12. My Best Moment When J.D. must address a bunch of pre-med students about what it's like to be a doctor, he strays off the beaten path and chooses to discuss his best moments as a doctor instead.
13. My Ocardial Infarction J.D. and Elliot are finally again getting along as friends and work partners, but the balance is upset when Elliot starts showing J.D. up as the calmer, more competent doctor, thus allowing her to teach him a few things.
14. My Lucky Charm A man injured in a bar fight teaches Turk and J.D. a lesson about living life to the fullest.
15. My Hypocritical Oath J.D. has a crush on a girl that he met at a club and he's torn about telling her that her boyfriend has gonorrhea. Elliot decides to take a stand against Dr. Kelso with one of her patients.
16. My Quarantine J.D. struggles to impress Kylie on their first date; during a hospital quarantine, Turk learns that Carla once dated Cox; Danni Sullivan returns to annoy everyone; Laverne, Kelso, and Janitor fight over a "face cake."
17. My Life in Four Cameras When J.D. meets a former writer from his all-time favorite TV show "Cheers," JD begins to picture his life at the hospital as a bland, multiple-camera sitcom where everything is perfect and wraps up nicely.
18. My Roommates J.D. is thrown out of the apartment; Turk and Carla continue to struggle to keep the romance alive; Cox has reason to believe that the son of an old buddy is autistic.
19. My Best Laid Plans J.D. ditches a seemingly uninterested Kylie for Dr. Clock, who just returned from Milwaukee; Carla fumes over Turk's frequent phone calls to an ex-girlfriend; Janitor and Cox make a wager over Elliott.
20. My Boss's Free Haircut Kelso dons SCR to prove a point to Cox, only to watch it backfire when an obnoxious patient refuses to listen to him; J.D. and Turk party while Carla struggles to find solace in Elliott.
21. My Lips Are Sealed When Carla and J.D. go out to let Carla have some fun, they get drunk and end up accidentally kissing.
22. My Big Move J.D. and Carla get the silent treatment from Turk, who can't seem to control his emotions after learning about their kiss.
23. My Faith in Humanity Turk won't open up at couple's therapy; Elliott refuses Cox's romantic advice when a very attractive man saunters into the hospital; J.D. learns a lesson in humanity from a dying old woman; Janitor accidentally lets a bunch of rats run around Sacred Heart.
24. My Drive-By Elliot is torn between moving too quickly and ruining her new relationship with Jake. Dr. Cox teaches Turk about having a healthy ego and Dr. Kelso and the Janitor fight over who gets to use the motorized cart.
25. My Changing Ways With their residencies over, there are big changes at Sacred Heart. J.D. moves out to live on his own while Turk and Carla consider a family change.
|Supporting actors||Donald Faison, Neil Flynn, Ken Jenkins, John C. McGinley, Judy Reyes, Clay Aiken, Ken Lerner, Christa Miller, Chrystee Pharris, Deonte Gordon, Jeremy Howard, Lloyd Lineen|
|Executive Producer||Gabrielle Allan|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Scrubs is one of the best sitcoms written and aired within the last 10 years. I watch this DVD over and over. I also own all 7 years.Published 1 month ago by mary
Very funny show and definitely one of my all time favorite sitcoms. I will buy all seasons from this show over time.Published 2 months ago by Eric in CT
Even if i had the ability to (scrub) this season from my mind. i wouldn't. this show carries itself well. and lines up perfectly with previous seasons. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Zack m
It's a light-hearted comedy that's great to pop in for a relaxing afternoon! The comedy is just as fresh as the first three seasons.Published 4 months ago by LilyV82
a very funny series my family liked it a lot , at all ages and has a very good price ,Published 5 months ago by marcela perez jimnez
Scrubs is probably one of the best TV shows we have ever seen. Even though I purchased my season at Best Buy, I'm still reviewing it here. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Dmitriy Zak
This is my favorite show of all time by far. Amazon is the BEST place to get anything because they have everything you're looking for and you can't beat the prices. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jennifer taylor
Clever writers, good actors, funny concept. Scrubs is one of the most amusing and laughable shows ever to air on TV.Published 6 months ago by Adam Stoneman
My hubby really liked this when he got it and it came well packaged and didn't take that long to get it. :-)Published 6 months ago by Misty Martinez