5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Adorable!
One of the best children's books I've gotten for the Kindle! Great illustrations, including the text. My 2- and 4-year old loved it, and I enjoy reading it to them. Got this book for free (thank you!), but would pay tor more from this author.
Published on January 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute illustrations, no real story
Published on January 25, 2012 by Renee Aubuchon

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Adorable!, January 21, 2012
Amazon Customer "JenesaLyn" (Saginaw , MI United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute illustrations, no real story, January 25, 2012
This review is from: My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) (Kindle Edition)
Having read this book, I am amazed at the positive reviews. I read those reviews and think: are you kidding? The illustrations are cute. While one would not expect an involved plot in a book aimed at children who are three to six years old- there is really nothing going on here at all. The story drops off a cliff at the end. One is left with a lingering impression of cute little dragons and gratitude one got the book for free, or at least for under two dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars One for my grandchild, January 22, 2012
This review is from: My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) (Kindle Edition)
This book is an excellent starter for children. The story is simple and easy for a child to involve him/herself with.
The illustrations are bright, colourful and make you smile.. This is one i intend on reading to my grandchildren. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 21, 2012
Lauren (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) (Kindle Edition)
My 5 y/o loved it and is able to pick-up most of the words. The pictures are descriptive enough for him to interpret what is being said and encouraging him to read on his own! Great book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful illustrations!, January 29, 2012
This review is from: My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) (Kindle Edition)
Very cute little e-book who's story is told by single pictures of him on each page. The Illustrations by Julien Tromeur and Dimitar Marinov are rich in detail, with a plain white background that allows the dragon, named "Ness" to shine. The dedication at the end to a little girl in a neck brace is very sweet as well. My 3 year old granddaughter liked it even though "You know grandma, dragons can be mean! But this dragon is nice." I thought he was nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable little dragon, January 21, 2012
This review is from: My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) (Kindle Edition)
My Little Pet Dragon is a delightful picture eBook that will excite young readers. The images are clear and friendly and bursting with personality. After reading this, I think there are going to be a lot of little ones wanting a pet dragon armed with a toothbrush for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Cute!, December 10, 2011
This review is from: My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) (Kindle Edition)
If you are looking for a cute read for your young child then this is a book worth purchasing. The pictures in this book are so vivid and entertaining. The story is sure to generate a few giggles too. My three year old wanted me to read it over and over again. I absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend purchasing this book. Even if you don't have a child the proceeds are going to a good cause. So run, don't walk, and purchase this book and help a young girl on her road to recovery!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute pictures but a mess, and not worth your time or money, May 19, 2012
This review is from: My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) (Kindle Edition)
I got this as part of a set of books by the author. The story's a mess, all over the place, like the author went in random directions. Also says this for children 3-6 but it goes into things that are over the heads of children that age. My 3 and 5 year olds liked the pictures for one read, but the story never stuck and they lost interest whenever I tried to read it to them later. There are a few too many one-liners added for adults, meant as humor, and way too many pages with Hmm, Uhh or something of that sort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for toddlers!, January 24, 2012
This review is from: My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) (Kindle Edition)
I got this book when it was a Kindle freebie. Since then, we have purchased 3 more of the author's books. My son (age 3) asks to read this every night before bed. Best viewed on a Kindle Fire or full color Kindle app as the pictures make the book. He has really enjoyed this book. The short text along with the pictures make it easy to keep his attention and finish the whole story. Highly recommend for 3-4 year olds!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute illustrations - dumb story line, December 17, 2013
This review is from: My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!) (Kindle Edition)
This book had darling illustrations but a really dumb story line for a young child. We deleted it off of our reader.

My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!)
$1.99