Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on June 16, 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for a 7 year old girl. Big smile on the character design & her parents were happy with it also. First used with batteries at the park. Worked for hours with no issues. They use the provided power supply cord at home. Product has performed flawlessly.
on November 10, 2014
Very disappointed , ordered this for my 4 year old along with the recommended by Amazon My Little Pony head phones Only to find out that there is NO place to plug in the head phones!!! There is only an AC input plug meaning that you must plug in an ipod or mp3 player and then plug head phones into that! This is rated for ages 3-9, what child that age has an ipod or mp3 player? Not mine!! Buyer beware, very poor design!!!
on August 10, 2014
We bought this for our daughter 5 year birthday, she listen to music every night before falling asleep, after 1 month the CD player doesn't work
on January 4, 2014
This is a cute little boom box, BUT, the antenna broke after the first day, and they market it with the headphone as a side purchase, however, there is no headphone jack. I was disappointed since I bought the matching Pinky Pie headphones only to find out they won't owe with the stereo. Stupid!
on April 14, 2016
Got this for my mom who has lost 90% of her vision and suffers with dementia. We have tried other players with poor success, but this one is working well; mom can now play her own CDs again. This is good for low vision because the buttons are raised and can be felt, the bright color makes them easier to see (so difficult on a solid black unit), and the volume control is an actual knob and is on top of the box. This is important because folks with dementia can't remember where a control is when it is on the side of the box where they can't see it. I taped over all of the non-essential buttons with black electrical tape and put large print labels on the buttons she needs. The sound quality on this boom box in nice as well. Note: we only use this for CDs, not radio. The little switch to change from CD to radio IS on the end out of sight, and tiny.
on September 8, 2014
Got this 2 months ago for my 5 year old's birthday. She and her 3yr old sister can both easily use it. They love being able to listen to books on CD all by themselves.
on February 6, 2016
Wow, It was amazing to me when I popped a CD in that it didn't work. My six year old was very disappointed so thanks for that. I already applied for a refund and will be sending this piece of crap back. I am thinking now the good reviews on here are from the seller/manufacturer. Really disappointed. CD technology is so old you would think it is easy to make a working player. Its not like I wanted to perform particle physics experiments with it. Basically this thing sucks and I am trying to think of as many ways to say that this freaking thing sucks with out cussing and cursing so thanks for that.
on December 19, 2014
We ordered this for our 5 year old daughters birthday present! She loves it and it is easy for her to use! If a disc is scratched or dirty it doesn't play well but that is true of most players!
Update: After several months it has stopped playing CDs! Radio does still work.
on February 15, 2016
This is the cutest CD player! Unfortunately the bass isn't what I need it to be :( I have a CD that I play for my daughter (4months) to help her sleep. The music has a heartbeat behind it and you can't hear it through these speakers. I do have to return it BUT it's great if you don't need to be extremely picky like me :)
on December 7, 2015
CD player is OK, but I don't understand why they insist on putting a radio in CD players designed for young children.

Having a radio (FM) means having a metal-whip radio antenna. The antenna is the first thing to get broken off (within the first week), and then it leaves a sharp stub that the child can get cut on. Would not recommend this for a child under 10, and by that age you can just get them a regular adult CD player.