Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2014
My girls love My Little Pony and I thought these would be a great present for them. The only downside is if their legs pop out, it is impossible to pop them back in. I have tried everything and the leg just won't go back on. Of course most kids might not be as rough on them as my youngest daughter is.
on January 7, 2014
My six year old loves MLP and especially the new Equestria Girls movie, so we were excited to find these dolls for her and really, she was over the moon when she opened them up for the first time.

However...

They really are cheaply made. The plastic is very hallow. Like a previous review stated, you can't remove her boots (this doesn't quite bother me as we have an infant in the house) and making dear old Fluttershy do a split will remove a leg right off of her body. We've been trying for days to reattach it and it's a lost cause. We now know the other MLP EG dolls are more for display. Sad.
on January 2, 2014
We ordered two of these dolls for our kids for Christmas. The leg came off the other doll when my daughter was trying to take the shoe off and it won't go back on. I found out after we purchased them that the legs coming off is a common problem. Hopefully this doll won't have the same problem. Other than worrying about her leg, this doll is very cute and looks exactly as pictured. My daughter is very happy with it.
on June 22, 2014
This purchase was a gift for young my daughter who is a huge MLP and Equestria Girls fan. The product looks nice, and is a great replica in its physical appearance to the Fluttershy as seen in the Equestria Girls movie. However, the product has an overall flimsy and cheap feel about it, unlike the pony dolls that Hasbro makes to match the MLP friendship is magic show. The implications of that poor construction manifested itself within a couple weeks when my tiny toddler, not even 2 years old, pulled one of the legs off with the slightest movement. Now when I say tiny, I mean it. She barley weighed in at 20 pounds when this happened. So, I'm thinking "it must be so easy to pull them off because they must pop right back on without a problem, right? WRONG. I had to get a pair of pliers and squash and re-shape the ball joint and make it flat so I could shove it back in.
My other issue is the feet - there are none. The boots you see snap on a ball at the end of each leg. What the heck?
Since my daughter does like it and it looks fine on the outside (unless you consider the no-feet issue), I'm giving 2 stars instead one. This doll should only be considered for purchase by the most rabid of the Equestria Girls movie.
on November 15, 2013
These dolls are really cute, but the design is subpar at best. I bought my daughter one about six hours ago. We took her boots off to find she has no feet. The boots spin round and round on an ankle joint so her feet basically only have a 25% chance of facing the right way during play, unless it's your kid's priority to keep them straight. A few minutes ago, her leg popped off at the hip joint and my husband and I have not been able to figure out how to reattach it. It's pretty ridiculous.
on June 11, 2014
If you're daughter simply MUST have these dolls, then I've discovered a quick & easy fix to the boot problem. Take about 2 inches of fabric medical tape and wrap her ankles as if they're socks. The tape makes the legs a bit thicker providing the friction necessary to keep the boots on. Works great and with the boots on, you can't even see the tape. THAT being said, I gotta say it's pretty lame that they sell toy with such an obvious flaw. Don't they test this stuff before they sell it??? My guess is they don't care, because they know you'll buy it anyway. Grrrrr.....
on May 17, 2014
Bought Fluttershy, just because, for my 12 year old grand daughter.We watch the pony movies in my room and she tells me about them so when I see one she does not have, and the price is right I buy it.
I like Amazon because they offer a wide spectrum of things,and stand behind their goods.
not to mention shipping wrapping etc is well done and on time.
on December 25, 2013
These products are hot right now. I bought all 7 dolls and my daughter loves them. My issue is the packaging. I don't remember seeing smart packaging as an option. It should have been. What a nightmare to get all the rubber bands and metal ties off of these. Children want to open packages and play with the toys. This idiotic protective packaging seems designed to deter and punish parents for buying toys.
on December 30, 2013
Alright, so this doll deserves 5 stars because it arrived perfectly on time and is durable (my daughter takes it in the tub and pretty much everywhere she goes.) I would just say that we also bought the Rainbow Dash Hairstyling Doll for the same price as this doll and my daughter was so jealous that it was given to her cousin. All of the girls agreed that the Rainbow Dash doll is the coolest- so if you are only going to buy one, I would look at that one first.
on April 22, 2015
My daughter absolutely loves this doll, but the leg popped off today and I wasn't sure I'd be able to get it back on. After a little while, I realized that unless I made the plastic soft and malleable somehow, that the leg wasn't going to go back on. So, I took a lighter to the end of the little round ball that connects the leg to the body, and heated it until it was bubbling and soft on the surface, but not long enough to melt the whole thing. At that point, I quickly attempted to snap the leg back on. It made the ball change shape just slightly enough to pop the leg back on. Just figured I'd write this review to let everyone know that it IS possible to get that leg back on. My daughter knows now to be much more careful with her doll's legs. Good luck to those of you trying to get the legs back on!