Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 18, 2011
This is incorrectly labeled as the "Story Feature" Rainbow Dash. It is actually from the Hasbro line of "Shine Bright" ponies, whose main feature is lighting up (imo kinda gimmicky, but then again I'm an adult brony and this is targeted towards young girls). If you look at the image closely at the bottom right of the box it actually says "shine bright Rainbow Dash". As far as I know this has no "story" included, it is simply a Rainbow Dash with light up wings. It still gets 5 stars even though its mislabled since Dashie's SO AWESOME /)^3^(\.
on February 2, 2012
My grandaughter loves getting all of her My Lottle Ponies together and making up her own little story lines and fairy tales for each pony whenever we play with them. This can go on for hours or as long as her imagination stretches, which is endless! My Little Pony Rainbow Dash was a great purchase and I would definitely purchase again - don't hesitate. Whether you are purchasing as a collector, or like me, to have for someone to play with, you can't go wrong either way.
Thanks Amazon for the quick and timely delivery!
on January 13, 2013
This is a unique and pretty piece for anyone's collection. As a toy, the fact that it's poseable makes it unique so it can move unlike the basic ponies.
on March 1, 2012
This purchase was for my granddaughter. She had lost the other one. I thought it was a little pricey but she was happy when she saw that I had gotten it for here.