Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 31, 2014
Arrived packaged very well (item in plastic bag with the right amount of air cells) and in perfect condition even though weather, delivery to the wrong address, and a crushed and ripped box that had to be clear taped back together could have destroyed the item. SmartPost went wrong. Called USPS Consumer Affairs. Agent made all of the necessary calls while I was on hold. She not only tracked down the package it arrived at my door that day (today).
on March 18, 2014
This was much better quality than I expected for the price. Sturdy and has outlasted previously purchased kids character backpacks.
on March 6, 2014
Much better quality than what I expected for the price, I've spent more on school back packs and had worse quality of the material used. My 5 yr old loves it! Plus side, it delivered ahead of schedule without paying extra on shipment.
on April 15, 2014
My daughter loves the ponies and loves this back pack. I have even thrown this into washer with great success.
on March 23, 2014
My daughter loves MLP so I got her this pack to play with and she absolutely loves it and refuses to leave our home without it. She packs all her ponies in here to carry them with her and keeps a juice box in each of the side pouches. There's really nothing special about this bag, it's the typical school backpack but if your kids like my little pony then they'll love this pack.
on April 18, 2014
I chose this item cause my 5 year old daughter loves My Little Pony and she also needed a new larger backpack anyways. The last one we got her was a Angry Birds one and it was getting to be too small~! I like that its roomy and colorful as well as girlish for her, too~!
on November 6, 2014
My daughter needed a full size backpack for her preschool, so I picked this one out for her. She loves My Little Pony and it was a big hit. Well made,cute, no complaints.
on August 8, 2014
Nothing special about the bag, except the that the colors are bright. Maybe I'll update the review after the pack has been used.
on September 14, 2014
The my Little Piny was for my 9 yr old granddaughter for school. She loves it. Perfect size for her and her school belongings.
on May 30, 2014
I got this for my youngest and she absolutely loves it. She can't wait to put it on in the mornings and go to school.

See 1 answered question