5.0 out of 5 stars I need to find this bike!
I've looked EVERYWHERE for this bike for my daughter. Apparently, My Little Pony is not very popular. Please help! My daughter will be ecstatic if I can find it!
Published on April 26, 2012 by Liz

3.0 out of 5 stars My Little Pony Bicycle
My daughter loved the bike, but I was REALLY disappointed at the condition of the box from shipping. The box was ripped, torn, and the bike frame was actually scratched a little from shipping. Since I did not want to lug it back to the post office, I just let it go. BEWARE your box from shipping. Check everything out well. The bike is great,but the shipping was NOT.
Published on May 14, 2007 by Melissa Byous

3.0 out of 5 stars My Little Pony Bicycle, May 14, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars I need to find this bike!, April 26, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars My little pony bike, March 21, 2007
This review is from: My Little Pony 14" Girl's Bike (Misc.)
Overnight cost doubled the price. Not very fair. Condition of package was poor. Torn carton, scratched up decals and wheel reflectors were missing due to open/damaged box.

My Little Pony 14" Girl's Bike