5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for a princess
Published 16 months ago by Rcsdhester

3.0 out of 5 stars What I didn't like
nice but accessories are a little small and a little bit much for her to keep up with but she is thrilled with it!!
Published 11 months ago by Denise Hodge

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for a princess, July 30, 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
I ordered this for my daughters 5th birthday she loves everything my little pony friendship is magic and has almost every toy currently available. She plays with this all the time and loves spike driving the car. I thought some pieces on the side of the coronation car were a little flimsy but nothing is broken so far and she got this in early July. The car piece connect to other My little pony cars or trains and should be lots of fun for any child :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for kids who love My Little Pony, January 24, 2014
Stephanie L. Lewis (St. Petersburg, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
This was my daughter's favorite Christmas present. She is really into my little ponies right now, and this cute little car was just what she needed to drive around her little friends. You can fit two of the smaller ponies up front and two of the smaller ponies in the chair with wings. There are little pegs on the floor that fit the holes in the bottom of the ponies feet so you can hold them in place while "driving them around." The cars separate or can connect together, with the car towing the chair with wings. Very cute and well played with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of play value., September 26, 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
My daughter asked for a set with a lot of pieces - she wanted items that she could use in other sets as well. This fit the bill perfectly - with hairclips and other travel accessories, there was a lot of play value. The cars move smoothly and the wings on the back car fold in and out for storage so they don't get bumped off.

For collector value, this is the only set I've seen with Spike the dragon actually standing. He slips behind the wheel to drive the car but still looks fairly normal away from the car as well.

Of course, adults may ask why an alicorn would need a car (she can fly!). But hey, it's a kids toy and logic has no place in kids toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable set, June 21, 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
Adorable set for 3YO Little Pony lover. I liked that it wasn't a big playset, like a house or barn, but rather could fit in a storage bin easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, January 7, 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
I purchased this gift for my 3 yr old niece and she loved it! She couldn't put it down. I would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, June 3, 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
This is so cute! Lots of pieces to play with. Great product! Would most definitely buy again. Love the ponies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such nice quality, July 11, 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
Love, love, love it! Great addition to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was A Hit, April 21, 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
Nice little set at an affordable price. My daughter had no complaints. Each vehicle has a piece sticking up that you insert into the ponies hoof to hold them in place while they "drive". Some of the accessories were a pain to get out of the packaging. Overall no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, March 30, 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
My 7 and 5 year old love this. On my set I wish the little hole on the bottom of twilight sparkle was better fit- it was loose and so she tends to fall off easily. Spike is awesome and lots of little fun pieces - that can go in the trunk or little present box. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute as can be, March 19, 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Celebration Cars Set (Toy)
My 6 year old granddaughter loved this item. Only negative thing I could possibly say is it has a lot of tiny pieces with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›