5.0 out of 5 stars these were a great hit
These were a fun addition to the rest of our little ponies. The kids spend several hours playing with them.
Published 6 months ago by kraftkat

3.0 out of 5 stars Getting a little big there huh Twily?
It was cute to finally see a princess alicorn twilight sparkle but they used the cadence band Luna mold which was disappointing
Published 6 months ago by ruth costigan

3.0 out of 5 stars Getting a little big there huh Twily?, January 4, 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash Figures (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars these were a great hit, January 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 6, 2014
everything went as expected, great seller

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really play with it, March 12, 2014
My three year old daughter really wanted ponies; however, she never plays with them. They were a Christmas present. The ponies are well made. The hair will become tangled if she does play with it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars =), March 3, 2014
I got these for my toddler, the small pieces are all missing which was expected =) but she loves her dolls. So I am happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
A. Faver (Wilmington, DE United States) - See all my reviews
kids love em

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little gift, December 30, 2013
I bought this for a little girl for the holidays. She loved it. It comes with barrettes and little pony jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas gift, January 4, 2014
Bought this for 5 year old girl. She loves them and says that was all she was wishing to get for christmas.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty smell, August 16, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Love the other ponies, my daughter was super excited to finally get Twilight with wings. Opened the box and gasped. An awful smell hit us right away. I don't know how to explain it. Like a burnt plastic, chemically, paint smell. We have most of the other ponies so know this is not a usual issue with these. Tried washing Twilight & a tiny bit better but still have the smell. Very strong & lingers on my hand. No way I am giving this to a child to play with. Tears from her. Going to return and very disappointed in this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 30, 2014
Connie Brinkmann (Post Falls, ID United States) - See all my reviews
My 4-1/2 year old grandson was tickled to death with these. I did not notice any offensive smell. For the money I would highly recommend it!

Rate and Discover Movies