5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress
This is a pretty dress, my daugther love it. it fit good on her everybody tells her how pretty it is
Published 14 months ago by Patricia anthony

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPOINTED
THE PICTURE MAKES THE DRESS LOOK BETTER THAN IT DOES IN REAL LIFE. I WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE "GOLD" COLOR, & THERE ARE BOOB PADS THAT MESS UP THE FIT ON DIFFERENT PEOPLE'S BODY. IT'S FROM MACY'S. GO TRY IT ON THERE FIRST. I WISH I HAD.
Published on February 10, 2007 by CATHERINE M. DAVIS

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPOINTED, February 10, 2007

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but short!, April 3, 2013
I don't often write reviews but found it important in this case. We ordered this dress for my 12-year old who is on the short side. I ordered a size up because I was worried about length. So even though she is short and even though it was a size larger, the dress was still on the short size (mid-thigh). I ordered it as an Easter dress for church and would have liked it to at least go to her knees. Just be aware. My daughter has now decided to wear it as a long shirt over skinny jeans or leggings and not as a dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress, May 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, April 1, 2013
I ordered this dress in a size 10 for my 9 year old daughter and size 14 for my 11 year old daughter. They wore the dresses on Easter and received so many compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dress for a great low price!, March 8, 2007
This dress is amazing I love the way it lookz I would have to say it lookz better then the picture! I wore it for alittle bit but decide it was made for warmer weather so I plan to wear it on my husband birthday! If your looken for a dress that is sexy yet tastful this is the one for you!

My Michelle Girls 7-16 Short Sleeve Belted Dress, Pink, 10
$46.00 $32.99
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies