My Name Is Earl 4 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Earl has taken one too many wrong turns on the highway of life. However, a twist of fate turns his life into a tailspin of life-renewing events.
2. Quit Smoking While continuing on his karmic quest Earl is faced with the dilemma as to what bad deed he should tackle next. To quite smoking is one option, but this turns out to be a bigger challenge than Earl originally anticipates.
3. Randy's Touchdown To cross yet another injustice off his list, Earl vows to get his brother Randy the football touchdown denied to him in high school.
4. Faked His Own Death While atoning for stealing from a convenience store, Earl spots Natalie (guest star Beth Riesgraf), a very needy, clingy girl whom he broke up with by faking his own death.
5. Teacher Earl Earl is teaching English as a Second Language to cross "made fun of people with accents" off his list. When an old friend, Ralph (guest star Giovanni Ribisi), gets out of prison Earl convinces him to try karma, which works... for a while.
6. Broke Joy's Fancy Figurine Continuing down his list, Earl must help Joy's former nemesis and her daughter win a beauty pageant in order to replace her figurine that he broke.
7. Stole Beer From A Golfer This time Earl decides to pick something simple from his list - stole beer from a golfer - so that he and Randy can attend the county fair like they do every year.
8. Joy's Wedding Earl learns that Joy has neglected to invite him to her and Darnell's wedding from Randy's invitation, which instructs him to bring "anyone but Earl."
9. Cost Dad the Election Earl sets out to mend his relationship with his father Carl (guest star Beau Bridges) by trying to cross number four off of his list: "blew dad's chance to be elected mayor."
10. White Lie Christmas As the holiday season comes under way a few secrets are exposed when Earl attempts to cross number seventy-four off of his list: "always ruined Joy's Christmas."
11. Barn Burner When Joy's kids are denied enrollment into the camp for troubled youth at the Right Choice Ranch, Earl realizes his reputation for burning down the Ranch's barn when he was a youngster has had a lasting effect.
12. O Karma, Where Art Thou? Earl and Randy try to return a stolen wallet when they find out that taking the money cost two newlyweds their honeymoon.
13. Stole P's HD Cart Earl does right when he returns a Pops' Old Fashioned Weiner hot dog cart, which he and Ralph (guest star Giovanni Ribisi) had stolen years prior.
14. Monkey's In Space When one of Earl's old friends is arrested he decides to make amends for number eighteen on his list - "told an inappropriate story at Hank Lange's (guest star Tim Dekay) birthday party."
15. Something To Live For Earl takes his car troubles as a sign that it is time for him to redeem himself for a long run of stealing gas out of a complete stranger's car.
16. The Professor On their way to return a stolen laptop, Earl and Randy knock over a bus stop sign. Earl promises an elderly woman that he'll fix the sign after returning the laptop, but he is sidetracked by the computer's owner, the beautiful college professor Alex Meyers (g…
17. Didn't Pay Taxes Earl realizes that he had been cheating the government by failing to pay his taxes in the past.
18. Dad's Car When Mother's Day rolls around, Earl remembers that he has never given his mother a good Mother's Day gift.
19. Y2K When Earl decides to cross number twenty-four off his list, "stole a red take-a-number machine," he finds that he has to first convince Randy it's the right thing to do.
20. Boogeyman When Earl decides to cross off "made a kid scared of the boogeyman" from his list, he discovers just what kind of lasting affect he had on the little boy.
21. The Bounty Hunter In order to protect Joy, Earl finds himself in desperate need to take care of number forty-five on his list, "ditched Jessie (guest star Juliette Lewis, "Cape Fear") to marry Joy."
22. Stole A Badge While hanging out next to a storm drain, Earl and Randy come across an object from their past--a police badge.
23. BB Earl sets out to make up for number 147 on his list, "shot Gwen Waters (guest star Miriam Shor) with a BB gun."
24. Number One Season Finale - On the suggestion of Darnell, Earl decides to cross off number one from his list, "stole ten dollars from a guy at the Camden Market."
|Starring||Jason Lee, Ethan Suplee|
|Supporting actors||Jaime Pressly, Nadine Velazquez, Eddie Steeples, Leo Fitzpatrick, Gregg Binkley, Dale Dickey, Carson Daly, Trace Adkins, Laura Gardner, Frank Collison, Noah Crawford, Andy Pessoa, Patrick McCarthy, Willam Belli, Deborah Cresswell, Louis T. Moyle, Trey Carlisle, Mike Avery|
|Producers||Bobby Bowman, Marc Buckland, Brad Copeland, Barbara Feldman, Victor Fresco, Gregory Thomas Garcia, Kim Hamberg, Henry J. Lange Jr., Jason Lee|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The casting is brilliant, the writing is wonderful, and the acting is outstanding.
When he wins the lottery that allows him to try and make good it's just that the people he's wronged don't want to see Earl again.
This is the only show I watch on tv anymore and now I own the series on DVD i can watch it whenever I want.
I absolutely love this show. I started watching it when it first came out with my dad. I didn't start watching it again til about a month ago and I remembered how much I loved it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Timothy Ray
LOVE it!! The show was hysterical, and I wanted to get this first season item with comments from director and actors. Great fun!!! Interesting tidbits!Published 1 month ago by DC