4.0 out of 5 stars Great Information & Guidance
Lee Wellman shares his battle in order to help others, while bashing the age-old stigmas that anxiety is for the weak and timid. Lee also outlines fifteen strategies proven (and professionally endorsed) to help overcome anxiety/depression.
Published on January 22, 2011 by John R. Benton

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good support
Published on February 9, 2009 by anxiousgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good support, February 9, 2009
This review is from: My Quarter-Life Crisis: How an Anxiety Disorder Knocked Me Down, and How I Got Back Up (Paperback)
I have had an anxiety disorder on and off for the past 3 years. I have been to many different doctors, therapists, etc. I really felt connected with Lee's story as I am in my 20's right now, and feel as though I am a bit lost at times. My only difficulty was that he stated that he "beat" it and knows how to avoid it from coming back. To me, mine has gone away twice already, but it keeps coming back. I'm having trouble understanding how to truly beat it. I would definitely recommend this book for anyone who is suffering...it really feels like you are talking with a friend who understands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Information & Guidance, January 22, 2011