Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My Quarter-Life Crisis: How an Anxiety Disorder Knocked Me Down, and How I Got Back Up
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 9, 2009
I have had an anxiety disorder on and off for the past 3 years. I have been to many different doctors, therapists, etc. I really felt connected with Lee's story as I am in my 20's right now, and feel as though I am a bit lost at times. My only difficulty was that he stated that he "beat" it and knows how to avoid it from coming back. To me, mine has gone away twice already, but it keeps coming back. I'm having trouble understanding how to truly beat it. I would definitely recommend this book for anyone who is suffering...it really feels like you are talking with a friend who understands.
on January 22, 2011
Lee Wellman shares his battle in order to help others, while bashing the age-old stigmas that anxiety is for the weak and timid. Lee also outlines fifteen strategies proven (and professionally endorsed) to help overcome anxiety/depression.