Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Diary|Change

on February 6, 2011
I asked for this book from my sister for my birthday and it arrived yesterday. I started writing in it this morning and after writing 3 pages, I noticed that the binding has come almost completely apart from the cover of the book!!! I am so sad and do not know what to do since I have already written in it. What a disappointment since it is SUCH a wonderful idea and I know I will use it a ton!

***Edited my review to say that Amazon was absolutely amazing about the return! I simply entered the order number on the returns page. I thought it would be such a long process because it was a gift and I didn't have my order slip but it was anything but long. They sent out a new book immediately. I wrote this review on the 6th and my new book arrived today (the 9th). Way to go, Amazon!!! The new book looks perfectly attached, by the way, so I hope the first book was just a fluke.***
22 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2009
This is a neat little book for writing down precious moments of cute quotes that your little ones say. I would definitely recommend this book to other parents.
on February 28, 2013
I was hoping that those few bad reviews were just a fluke but after writing 10 pages in my book, the entire binding in my book came apart from the pages too. Amazon sent another one and I returned mine but as soon as I opened the cover of the second book, the glue pulled away and this one is falling apart too! I know I'm not being rough with the book, but the glue and binding is so flimsy. So bummed because it is such a cute book and such a cool idea and I really want to put all the quotes I've been writing on post-its in one place.
44 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2012
I was keeping my daughter's funny/sweet/etc. quotes in a simple notebook. This was working well, but I wanted something more "keepsake". (I never got around to filling in the baby book) This is a nice book, with sturdy pages and plenty of room to write the quote. My only issue is that there is one quote per page (along with space for date, place, and who said it). I generally don't need that much room, so there's a lot of empty space after I write. However, I think the catchy cover and keeping it in sight will inspire me to jot down more of those moments, which was the whole point. My daughter likes when she makes it in to the book, and she'll enjoy reading it years from now, as will I.
on January 3, 2015
The book seems cute but all the pages are warped and don't lie flat. Not sure if it's because of the extreme cold or if it's a problem with the quality.
review image
on April 28, 2015
Absolutly Love this book!!!!! I purchased one for each child. The book itself is hardcover and a tad bit bigger then my hand. The first page has a pocket for your child's picture. All of the other pages have a line for the childs name, age, place, and time the quote was taken. Then there is a section for the story or quote. There are a couple different layouts for the pages, but they are all complimentary and give roughly the same amount of space. I have not counted the pages, but it looks to be about 200 pages. There is also a built in book mark on the top so you can easily find your place. I am so happy with this purchase. It is even better than I could have imagined!!
on February 24, 2016
Such a nice book. When your kid says something funny you have a great spot to record it. They grow up too fast and it's all those hilarious moments you'll want to remember. It's a well made, thick paperback. Feels heirloom quality. Nice thick pages that ask who and where and when and what was said. I've used it over a year now and love to flip through and laugh.
on December 26, 2012
Bought this for a friend, first book broke at the binding. Had Amazon send me another one, and that one broke at the binding too. Made cheap, but it is a cute idea. Wish it wasn't so sensitive.
on February 4, 2010
This item was requested by my daughter-in-law. Children say amazing things, and they grow so fast, it's hard to remember all the cute things they say --- this is the perfect item to record those things and look back on when they're grown.
on December 27, 2014
I used to keep a little box with notecards in it with all the funny things my kids would say, but it was so overwhelming this puts everything in one place. It has little bubbles that you writer in which hinders your ability to write the entire circumstance of the quote. You lose a lot of space on the page to these little bubbles. I wish they didn't have those because sometimes the circumstances surrounding why your child that said something makes it even funnier. I think because I had just now in the book form I will keep up with it more often than I did but I filed parts and filing box I wish they would've had something like this with my children were little bit smaller I would've used it right from the start. This would make a great baby shower gift even though the mother to be will not use it right away when she does start using that she will really cherish it. Perhaps purchasing it and writing an inscription in the front of the book about how many things are children will say that are funny as they grow up would certainly add value to this gift.