Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 19, 2004
Masquerade Madness Barbie is REALLY pretty!!!!! She ( to me ) is the prettiest Masquerade doll!!!!! I highly recomend this Butterfly Punk Barbie 4 ALL myscene and butterfly lovers!!!!! She has extra long hair with a honey golden touch!!!!! Her face is even prettier in real life than you see on here. Her extra outfit is ADORABLE and her headband is too!!! For all you late christmas shoppers if your lookin 4 a myscene doll choose her!!!! GO BUTTERFLY PUNK BARBIE!!!!!!
on August 29, 2004
I am 11 and love my scene dolls, i like bratz too but i think my scene dolls are more realistic(and more fun!)This is one of my favourite dolls and i think she is the best barbie so far. Her hair is a beutiful golden blonde and she comes with loads of things. I wouldn't say this doll is educational but i think DVD is, i think that this is the most beutiful doll in the masquerade madness collection and anyone who is thinking of buying should buy her straight away because she is GREAT, FANTASTIC AND...FUN!
on July 23, 2004
Well a previous review said this toy was boring and was too expensive. If you have an imagination then your fun is endless. As for price, this is a special edition doll with elaborate clothing , AND you get a DVD movie. A doll AND a dvd, (...) thats a bargain.
on September 5, 2004
This is the best Barbie so far,I have her among Hangin' Out Nolee," " Bryant,Getting ready Chelsea,Getting ready Kenzie(which is the most gorgeous my scene doll of them all),Night on the town Mads and Sutton, Jammin in Jamaica Hudson, and JIJ Delancey. I also have the Guava Gulch lounge, so I know what I'm talking about when I say this doll is one of the best!
on August 28, 2004
This doll was for my daughter who is 4 she loves the my scene dolls and just had to have this one so she could have the second DVD with them she choose this one because she didnt already have barbie and loves the butterfly wings. She really is pretty and a good deal because you get a barbie and a dvd!!
VINE VOICEon March 27, 2005
My 2 1/2 year old loves fashion dolls. She's loved them since she was 1 year old, we just make sure to remove all of the tiny pieces before giving it to her. This doll is her new favorite. The butterfly wings are attached to elastic and slip over the dolls arms. She comes with a little dog, an extra outfit, purse, cell phone, mask and accessories for her purse. I haven't watched the DVD since my daughter is a lil too young for it (she loves Elmo and Dora movies). The thing I love best about this doll are her eyelashes. They are real hair attached above her eye for that ultra sexy cat eye look. She's really cute. I do like Bratz dolls better for the simple reason that their hair is brushable. Try brushing hair on any Barbie and you'll just end up with a mess. The My Scene line has hair that's a bit more manageable but not by much. This is a very adorable doll but it's not worth full price. Buy it on sale and when your kids attention moves to the next cute doll you won't feel so bad.
on December 29, 2004
Thats what i saw on the My Scene website: myscene.com..All those My Scene haters come on here and write bad things about these dolls, and then they're the most popular dolls this X-mas....WOW! I think Barbie is very pretty..I love her with golden blonde hair..she is amazing..and the Butterfly punk idea is GREAT! Very fun, very durable, very beautiful..

please buy her..

Amilia
on June 13, 2005
What's wrong with you Bratz fans?! My Scene blows Bratz away!!! Here are some reasons why.

1.Bratz are VERY ugly!

2.They have big lips!

3.There BORING!!!!

4.Thev'e also got Bug eyes!

I don't want to be mean though.
on September 29, 2005
I bought this doll and others in the series specifically for the accessories shown. I make OOAK dolls and other vignettes. The accessories shown DO NOT all come with these dolls. The beautiful masks, extra purses, hair clips, etc shown are not part of the package. You only get the 1 plain mask per doll, and a random purse, not the extra(s) shown.

The clothing is of very poor quality, and Butterfly wings are just paper.

If you just want them for play, your experience might be different.
on February 15, 2005
I really like this doll! It's very lovely! Her golden hair is so pretty and I love butterflies. I need to get this doll and then I'll almost have all of the Masquerade Madness colection. I really don't mean to brag but here are the ones I already have: City Kitty Madison, Mermaid Diva Chelsea, Rocker Girl Nolee, Dream Genie Delancey...And these are the ones I need to get: Party Pad, I live in Canada so it comes with Madison which I already have drat!, Butterfly Punk Barbie, Disco Derby Kenzie, and the silver convertible, the guys are nice but I won't get them cause I don't have enough dough re mi :P

Stop the My Scene/ Bratz conflict!

Thanx for reading!