5.0 out of 5 stars Both Sides of the Story, January 3, 2007
This review is from: My Side of the Story: Peter Pan/Captain Hook (Disney Princess: My Side of the Story) (Hardcover)
I found this book to be a delight. Of course we all know Peter's side of the story, but it is always fun to see and read again. But Hook's side is something totally new. His take on how "That awful boy treated him" of course is so far from the truth that it's funny. He just uses every excuse in the book to blame Peter Pan for everything bad that happened to him, when of course it is his own greed and cowardness that does him in, every time.

A fun book indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, September 14, 2013
The little boy I babysit adores Peter Pan since the first time I started telling him about Peter's adventures to put him to sleep. He's never been so excited as the day I brought this for him. He reads it every night! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, October 4, 2010
Taran Christen (MULLICA HILL, NEW JERSEY, US) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed this book and it's certainly a must have for any Peter Pan or Disney fan. The author did a great job of telling the story from each character's point of views, Peter's being witty and immature while Hook's was sarcastic and quite charming. The pictures in the book are all done by actual character designers from Disney for the book, and not just screen shots of the movie. Loved it!

Used & New from: $0.01