Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My Silly Book of Rhymes
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 29, 2012
I wasn't that impressed with this books and neither was my 5 year old. It's not bad, but it's not that good either. The rhymes certainly are silly ... and the book does not seem to be put together by someone who really knows what they're doing. The illustrations must have all been drawn by kids - which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but the scan quality was lacking. You may or may not like that.

Let's just say I got a better deal than the "regular" price for this book... so I'm not going to complain too much... 3 stars overall.
on September 8, 2013
Just read to my daughter CeJae and we both really enjoyed. It made her laugh and giggle. The drawings are great too. They are her feel as I'd she could have even the artist.
on October 19, 2013
This was purchased for my 6yr old son and he loved it. It is very creative and yes...silly! I recommend this for creativity!
on February 21, 2014
This is definitely not for me. It's not making sense.Is it suppose to be for a child? I feel like it is but to actually read it. Not so much