- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Named Entertainment Weekly's best DVD of 2007, this poignant series launched the career of actress Claire Danes and served as a role model for many of the teen oriented shows on television today. Although the original series aired for less than six months (enjoying a subsequent lengthy rerun on MTV) in the mid-'90s, it has gone on to acquire legendary cache. Smart, bold and real, this series raised the bar for television shows about coming-of-age and life s transitions. Whether you ve memorized every line, or it s your very first time, My So-Called Life remains as fresh and honest today as when it premiered.
Along with nineteen episodes, the bonus features illuminate the origin, life and afterlife of this benchmark series with all-new interviews, episode commentaries and archival footage.
Featurettes with the cast and creators:
* My So-Called Life Story: The amazing story of the origins, life and afterlife of the series.
* A Conversation with Claire Danes and Winnie Holzman
* The Characters: Exploring the backstories and relationships of the characters.
* An exclusive interview with Claire Danes
* Photo gallery
* The Music: with composer Snuffy Waldren
* Deluxe book accompanies set and includes original art alongside full-color cast photos and liner notes from Winnie Holzman, Joss Whedon, Janeane Garofalo, and Michele Byers.
#1 DVD of 2007 -- Entertainment Weekly, December 28, 2007
Paid extra for over night and it was there by noon ! Very happy with my experience.Published 3 days ago by Joseph Trombley
I'm loving rewatching this show! I wish it hadn't been cancelled! Reminds me of when I was in junior high and high school.Published 7 days ago by Wendy
This show was my favorite as a teen and now it is one of my daughters faves. Great box set. Found at an awesome price, very happy.Published 28 days ago by A. Howell
Who doesn't love Angela Chase? Just wish the show hadn't ended so abruptlyPublished 3 months ago by Lindsay
Best TV show of the 90s that was discontinued way too early. LOVE this 1 season!!!!Published 3 months ago by Becky
|Topic||From this Discussion|
|why is this so expensive?||
Cheaper than $37.99 for this re-release, or cheaper than $300 for the originals?
Feb 28, 2008 by . | See all 3 posts
|Subtitles: any languaje?||
According to some customer reviews, there are no subtitles whatsoever.
Jul 23, 2008 by Caylea | See all 3 posts
|Favorite line/The music||Be the first to reply|
|Blaming ABC||Be the first to reply|
|extra features||Be the first to reply|