My So-Called Life 1 Season 1994
Amazon Instant Video
1. My So-Called Life Gary comes to terms with the news of his ex-wife's engagement, while trying to navigate fatherhood and a new love interest of his own.
2. Dancing In The Dark In an elaborate ruse concocted by her new friend Rayanne, Angela agrees to work with Brian Krakow on a school project at his house.
3. Guns And Gossip A rumor flying through the high school that Angela went "all the way" with Jordan Catalano reaches Patty and Graham.
4. Father Figures Graham gives Angela two coveted tickets to a Grateful Dead concert in a misguided effort to win back her approval.
5. The Zit A pimple on Angela's face brings out all her insecurities.
6. The Substitute Angela falls under the sway of an electrifying and extremely unconventional substitute English teacher.
7. Why Jordan Can't Read Angela's obsession with Jordan Catalano escalates into full-blown romance.
8. Strangers In The House Angela and Sharon reach a crisis in their relationship as both of their families wait to see if Sharon's father, Andy, will survive a heart attack.
9. Halloween Halloween night finds Angela in the darkened high school, trying to contact the spirit of a troubled student who died in a fall from the rafters during a prank in 1963.
10. Other People's Mothers Angela is entranced by Rayanne's uninhibited mother.
11. Life Of Brian Angela's and Brian's lives are turned upside down when Delia, a new girl at school, gets a crush on Brian.
12. Self-Esteem In a surprising alliance, Rayanne and Sharon reproach Angela for getting into a relationship with Jordan.
13. Pressure A confused Angela finds herself under pressure to sleep with Jordan Catalano.
14. On The Wagon Rayanne, who is struggling to stay on the wagon, becomes obsessed with joining Jordan's band.
15. So-Called Angels The Chases' Christmas is more complicated than usual when Angela's anxious search for Rickie leads her into the world of runaway kids.
16. Resolutions While everyone else is busy making or breaking their resolutions, Rickie faces an increasingly difficult situation.
17. Betrayal Angela announces that she's finally over her infatuation with Jordan Catalano, and to prove it, she starts a flirtation with Corey.
18. Weekend On a romantic weekend getaway to "reconnect" with Graham, Patty reveals another side of her personality
19. In Dreams Begin Responsibilities Jordan Catalano asks Brian for help on what to say to win back Angela's affections.
|Starring||Bess Armstrong, Wilson Cruz|
|Supporting actors||Claire Danes, Devon Gummersall, A.J. Langer, Jared Leto, Devon Odessa, Lisa Wilhoit, Tom Irwin, Nada Despotovich, Francine Riber, Amy Leland, Bianca Lawson, Stanley DeSantis, Margaret Nagle, Shane Powers, Tim Williams, Cameron Arnett, Devin Kamin, Animal Bag|
|Executive Producer||Marshall Herskovitz|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Sorry to say, but I have never gotten to watch it very long to make a review.
I have always liked Claire Danes and especially since Homeland so I wanted to
see more of... Read more
one of my all time faves.......watch it over and over ......i highly recommend it love jared leto and claire danesPublished 2 months ago by Tina Ferguson
This was such a wonderful show! Me and my friends signed petitions and wrote abc letters to save it when it was on. I love watching it again! Read morePublished 4 months ago by T. Plummer
I purchased this to watch with my 14 year old daughter. It still holds up after all these years and we're enjoying it. If these kids had cell phones, it could be set in 2014.Published 4 months ago by Shopper
See a young Claire Danes navigate through life with a dreamy, silent demeanor. When she does speak, she gives the world a glimpse of her well thought out, intriguing philosophy. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Sage Belber
A show that speaks of various issues before it's time.
Issues such as homosexuality, sexual concent, affairs, suicide, and others.
I loved this show when it originally aired on ABC and was so upset when it was canceled after only one season. It was, for me, the best show I've ever seen on TV. Read morePublished 5 months ago by M JD
Never has the innermost thoughts of a teenager been so accurately depicted on film! I'm 34 and can relate like I'm still in high school!! I love this show!!!Published 5 months ago by Anna G Hilton