5.0 out of 5 stars For the kid who hates to read
My seven year old son hates to read. He hates it with a passion. He came home with this book from the school library and read it in two days. He loves them. He thinks they are so funny. I get so excited to hear him laugh out loud at a BOOK finally. I had to buy him two other books in this series. Thank you, Mr. Gutman.
Published on September 30, 2011 by Jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars Continued Weirdness
Reviewed by Christina Wantz Fixemer
on 07/15/2008

It's the end of the school year, and Mrs. Daisy's class is going to "graduate" to third grade. A.J. and the class just found out that Ryan's mom, Mrs. Dole, is the new PTA president, and she has big plans for the celebration. Did you know you can Rent-A-Anything, even Blue Angels?!

MRS. DOLE IS...
Published on July 15, 2008 by Terri Rowan

5.0 out of 5 stars For the kid who hates to read, September 30, 2011
This review is from: My Weird School Daze #1: Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control! (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Continued Weirdness, July 15, 2008
Reviewed by Christina Wantz Fixemer
on 07/15/2008

MRS. DOLE IS OUT OF CONTROL is the first installment of the "My Weird School Daze" series, which follows the 21-book "My Weird School" series. The story is told from the point of view of A.J., a rambunctious boy who has a lot in common with Dennis the Menace.

The writing is on a young boy's level, but some parents may not appreciate the occasional name calling and A.J.'s attitude. A.J. isn't a great example of how to behave. On the other hand, a lot of A.J.'s perspective is typical of the average elementary-school boy. The best way to get someone interested in reading is to give them a book that speaks to them. Chances are, this book will relate to boys everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs. Dole is Out of Control, June 9, 2008
My sons love the Dan Gutman Weird School Books and they weren't disappointed with the new "Daze" series. They both read the book twice. As per my eldest, "This book is just as funny as the rest."

5.0 out of 5 stars LisaNMn, October 4, 2009
LisaNMn (Rochester, Mn) - See all my reviews
This is the first book my seven year old son seems interested in reading. And my six year old will listen as well. There are times I have to explain the play on words, but for the most part they understand the humor. LOTS OF FUN!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 5, 2014
read this book. I loved it. you can guess Mrs. dole is in it. of course. read it today. you will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY LIKE THIS BOOK!!!!!!, May 31, 2014
C. Ward (Richmond, VA) - See all my reviews
I really like this book. I would recommend this book to anyone in third grade. I like this book series!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, April 8, 2014
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ved it sooooooooo much but then when I started to read it I stared to not loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it

4.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, April 7, 2014
These books are very good for kids because it gives kids limitations and gives the kids a laugh.
Good book

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny book, March 22, 2014
If u like funy books than this is the book 4 u Mrs.daisy faints and says she is gonna have a baby.Emily catches on fire. It is so much funy and I luv it

4.0 out of 5 stars Infancy km n, March 17, 2014
Ghghggfhgjcjhg h rightful place to you ever been to draw a barbie the Indian in a hand and chickens are not yet been in bakeries to draw a barbie the Cupboard to donate yourself in bakeries and bean soup.

My Weird School Daze #1: Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control!
My Weird School Daze #1: Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control! by Dan Gutman (Paperback - April 22, 2008)
$4.99 $4.49