Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Beyonce Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 29, 2010 7:11:15 PM PST
This was the first ON SCREEN movie I ever saw. I grew up without a Television. I fell in love with Christopher Plummer. I have been looking for my Christopher Plummer ever since. This, first impression, also,made me a travel addict. When, I saw the hills of Austria...I was in love with travel.. Today, I am the same, my thoughts, my life...always goes back to The Sound of Music...

Posted on Aug 24, 2011 2:29:57 PM PDT
Joy Darling says:
I thought he was handsome too. I heard the girl who played his eldest daughter had a crush on him too.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2012 7:52:31 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 19, 2012 7:54:12 AM PDT
I, too, was and continue to be, in love with Christopher Plummer. For years it annoyed me that he had so many bad comments about the movie's premise, but this just speaks to what a great actor he is - he sure made ME believe he loved being a part of it. Due to a bad childhood, I literally lived at the theater that featured this dream of a movie. It's so refreshing to know that this movie has stood the test of time, in this day of unprecedented anger and hatred. As you stated, Ann, my entire life also goes back to the goodness of The Sound of Music!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 29, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sound of Music [VHS]
The Sound of Music [VHS] by Julie Andrews (VHS Tape)
4.8 out of 5 stars (3,736)