Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MyChelle Clear Skin Cleanser, 4.4 Fluid Ounce
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 8, 2009
This is a four-and-one-half star review rounded up to five for Amazon.

Mychelle Skin Care can be a very hit and miss line, but for their new acne product set they have scored a hit. The regimen begins with this lovely little cleanser. Free of the harsh detergents most acne cleaners sport and smelling like fresh lemongrass, this cleanser cleared off my makeup with ease and did not leave my skin dried out or achy. Mychelle uses totarol, a plant from New Zealand many times stronger than tea tree, to clear up gram positive and gram negative bacteria (it's also anti-viral!). Olive leaf, great internally for acne as well, supports the formula's anti-bacterial properties in a gentle, natural way. Amaranth protein is used instead of wheat protein, great news for those with wheat sensitivities (a common cause of persistent acne).

This product is a better gel than Mychelle's cranberry cleanser (which is a little drying) and better at removing makeup than their cream cleansers. There's a glut of natural acne products on the market now, but most of them use sulfur or large amounts of tea-tree, and you end up smelling like a medicine chest. This is one of the best acne cleansers I've used for teen or adult acne, and far better for your poor stressed skin than the chemical-laden drugstore or infomercial products. A great acne-care debut for Mychelle.

GRADE: A-
on March 22, 2011
I tried samples of Mychelle's line at WholeFoods and it took me another 6 months to actually purchase the full product size because I was sampling around for the best facial cleanser and cream that worked well with my skin. I even tried Boschia found at Sephora too but it did not provide me with consistent results. And what I learned was that when I was using Mychelle's line of products (regardless what it was), my skin was clearer, less irritated and smooth. I even got comments from my husband! So, I decided to purchase a full size of this cleanser and could not have been more pleased. It has a great smell and small amount goes a long way. I would recommend to you if you have sensitive skin and who is looking for a good quality product.
on June 23, 2011
I was excited to switch from ProActiv to an all natural product. I've been using Mychelle for over 3 months and it has made my skin worse than it ever has been before. The area around my chin and neck had insanely bad cystic acne, the kind where you press a blemish and it would hurt because of all the stuff inside (gross!) I had to go to the derma to figure how how to keep my acne at bay. At first she thought it was purely hormonal (I had a baby a little over a year ago), but I went back to her today and she said that the meds she had me on (doxacycline and Retin-A) should have made it somewhat better. I showed her the products I was using, the Clear Skin Acne cleanser, Pumpkin Renew Cream and Sun Shield. She had said that they have oil in them and are not good for my skin. So I am back to the basics with Cera-Ve and Neutrogena. I have a feeling the Mychelle products were the culprit because I had just started them when the acne began. I hope I am right and that my skin flares will go down.
on February 18, 2013
This is a great cleanser for acne prone skin, at any age--Im 42. I still use other stuff to prevent acne but this is a great first step. they just need to change the name (they call it "youth blemish control") bc judging by the reviews it looks like people of all ages are using it.
on April 24, 2013
i love mychelle products. my skin is not perfect, but it is super acne prone and it has been the best it has ever been in my life since i started using this line of products.
on December 26, 2012
I buy Mychelle for my daughters because I trust the ingredients. Why barrage them with a bunch of artificial additives? This product is also effective.
on September 15, 2015
While this product is intended to prevent breakouts, I found it does the opposite for me. I will stick to the fruit enzyme cleanser instead.
on August 30, 2013
Couldn't ask for a better cleanser for my oily skin. Thanks amazon! It works truly extremely amazing all the time.
on February 1, 2013
Mychelle is a wonderful company and their acne line is the first products I've ever used that have controlled my acne. At 36 I was starting to give up. It works great and even gets off stubborn eye makeup!
on May 17, 2015
I really gave this a chance but it broke me out and I went back to my usual cleanser. I like that it was good for the environment but it just good for my skin.