5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised
I thought it was a risk to buy this item--maybe cheap looking? It was larger than I imagined, but really well crafted. The color was a true copper. The entire piece looks very classy.
Published on October 10, 2011 by DC

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
For the price it isn't bad. Very obvious welding all over the tree and the actual tree appears a little too brassy. I may just spray paint it to get a better color out of it.
Published 22 months ago by I <3 Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised, October 10, 2011
This review is from: MyGift® Jewelry Tree w/ Bird Nest 48 pair Earrings Holder, Bracelets / Necklace Organizer Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, February 27, 2012
This is well made and works perfectly. the only thing is that if you have a lot of hanging earrings (as opposed to post earrings), the backings can be hard to fit into the holes. But I find it very attractive and handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect earring tree, April 26, 2012
I was so tired of fumbling through a handful of tangled earrings in my jewelery box every morning - went looking for something to organize them and found this lovely tree. Since I am a admirer of all things bird, the design appealed to me. I was a bit worried it might be too garish, but was pleasantly surprised. The burnished copper-like finish is quite nice, and the embossed designs on the trunk and leaves give it a three-dimensional look. The nest is sturdy and holds my rings and bracelets, and I could hang necklaces from the branches (but I have another place for those.) I was worried it would be too large for my counter top - it is 17" tall x 15" wide - but it works well as a decorative piece. The sturdy base (7"x3") provides stability. Lots of holes for earrings and works just as well for dangles as for posts. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase. It came in a sturdy box and only one leaf was slightly crimped, which was easy to gently bend back into shape. And best of all - no more tangled mess of wires and hoops to sort out each morning!

5.0 out of 5 stars jewelry tree, December 27, 2011
My daughter loves it very much. It is pretty and sturdy and holds plenty
earrings and even some rings in the little nest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, September 24, 2012
Beautiful! Would be 5 stars, but it had some sticky stuff on it still from when it was put together. Other than that...looks great in my bathroom with all my goodies on it! ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great by my bed!, April 30, 2014
Even my boyfriend keeps commenting how much he likes it. It's a usable piece of art!

I will comment that the earring holes can be a little tricky since the leaves are turned all different ways. You have to be strategic with how you line up your long/dangle-y earrings with your studs so everybody fits and can be seen. A little tricky. But not a deal breaker - especially when it's so easy on the eye.

The other slight negative is that this really isn't the best necklace holder. I would have thought, "No problem!" But it's a bit awkward. Especially if you actually intend to see all your earrings. You'll end up hanging most of your necklaces from the top most branch - but they slide down into the crevice to stay. Then you've got a lot of overlapping. And trickiness to retrieve the exact necklace you want with ease.

However, this is still a fabulous earring tree. I can't say enough good things about it. Love the little basket for miscellaneous. Hair bands, lip gloss, etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, November 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful jewelry tree!, November 12, 2013
Beautiful jewelry tree. It holds a ton of earrings but harder to fit a lot of necklaces or bracelets. I love the way it looks, it's functional and pretty!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, October 27, 2013
This is well made and a good price. It is attractive and displays earrings nicely - all of mine are loop but it should work well for stud types also. There is lots of room for long hoops although probably wouldn't hold 48 pairs of very long ones. The basket is a nice addition for bracelets or charms.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, January 28, 2012
The Jewelry Tree Bird Nest is very impressive.
It's beautiful. I gave it as a Xmas gift and the reaction
was WOW!. It was larger than I expected. Takes up space, but
magnificent to look at. If you want to impress, this is it.