5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!
I LOVE IT. THE LEATHER IS HIGH QUALITY AND NONE OF THE STUD HAVE FALLEN OFF. I'VE HAD IT FOR 6 MONTHS NOW AND IT STILL LOOKS BRAND NEW.
Published 17 months ago by Tawnie Marie Eatmon

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent bag, shady seller.
I actually don't mind the bag I got. It arrived promptly and was packed well. The bag is under $50, had I seen it in the store I probably wouldn't have paid more than $20, but that's the gamble you take when you buy these things online.
There is quite an odor with this bag when you first take it out - it takes a few days to dissipate.
The material is okay, not...
Published on July 13, 2012 by Kristin

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent bag, shady seller., July 13, 2012
The material is okay, not great, does't feel like real leather. It's a HUGE bag, which is nice, and the orange color is spot on.

Then why did I give this review 1 star?
Because of an email I received from the seller, attempting to bribe me to give them a 5 star review.

"We appreciated your business; we would like to offer you a pair of free sunglasses (Aviator Sunglasses $12.99) as a gift from Myluxconnection, if you like our design of our product(s) and willing to write a 5 stars "Product Review" for our item. Simply go to your Amazon account > Your Order > Available Actions > Write a product review. Once the product review has been made, reply this Email with your current address and you will receive a pair of free sunglasses with no cost. Thank you again for your business also please contact us if there is anything we may assist you."

Sorry, my 5-star reviews cost $13.00, not $12.99.

2.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love this purse..., October 1, 2012
I wanted to like this purse, I reaaally did want to. I had very high hopes but unfortunately as soon as I received it I knew it was going back. First off, there was a pretty gross smell. Sort of fishy? The liner felt like paper & would undoubtedly rip with normal use. I still tried to love this bag but as soon as I slung it over my shoulder one of the handles broke! So sad. My purse search continues.

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't look grey!, December 11, 2012
i didn't like the color they called grey not like pic at all the inside of it sell like fish and it cost too much to have these issues knock off 20 bucks and it a deal.

2.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke in less than one week., July 8, 2013
I like the looks of the purse, but the zipper was cheap and broke a few days after receiving it. I returned it for a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, October 4, 2012
Broken zipper. Studs fell off. Totally fell apart within one week! Horrible horrible quality! I would give it zero stars if I could!

3.0 out of 5 stars zipper is hard to latch, January 5, 2014
There's no way to keep the zipper from separating when you open it fully and once the zipper separates totally the bag is fully open and you have to work hard at fixing it to close bag. You have to sit the bag down, reattach the zipper and then close.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe in love at first sight, October 30, 2013
I loved this purse when I first got it, I loved the color, the band to make it an over the shoulder purse..I've had it about a week and I overflowed it just once and now It won't zip..the zipper can come apart just like a zip up sweater and that's why it won't hold anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, November 21, 2012
This bag came soon, but there were many stains and slits in it. I decided to use it anyways, which was a bad idea. The zipper completely broke within one week. The bottom inside of the bag fell to pieces. It was not worth the money. Do not buy this bag!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, July 30, 2013
The picture is very deceiving. I was expecting a HOT pink purse based on the picture. It is a very toned down deeper pink. The color was my main reason for buying the purse.

2.0 out of 5 stars Caveat emptor, August 29, 2012
I do not recommend this purchase at all. I'm so disappointed that I am returning this bag. The color and style of the bag I received looks nothing like the bag in this photo. The color is actually a much darker drab grey, the bag is badly mis-shapened and smells terrible!

MyLux Handbag 120885 dark brown/Coffee purse