Industrial-Sized Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes

VINE VOICEon September 17, 2012
I will start off by saying I was nervous to order directly from Amazon because of the reviewers who had problems with their access codes and lack of support from Pearson. I am happy to say I had no problems entering the code on the website.

The website is easy to use and has everything clearly laid out for you. There are several useful buttons to help you as you work through the math problems. Help Me Solve This, View an Example, and Ask My Instructor. There are also links to the text book and calculator. Overall it's very helpful in my math class.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2013
Based on the amount of negative review on this site regarding the state of an access code, whether it was expired or the packaging had a problem. For me, I had a negative experience in ordering what should have been a New, unopened access code. My seller shipped me a code that had a box cutter incision to the front of the package, a perforated disc torn out of the back and a seal that was broken on the top (the side seal was intact). This made me very suspicious and I immediately returned the package. Others have reported that even with their access code in good shape, the code was expired. Because sellers on here are usually individuals who will not refund your purchase if you have any problems, I recommend ordering from a more reliable seller like WalMart, which actually carries MyMathLab/MyStatLab codes for a decent price (I got mine for $82, at some point in time the codes were much cheaper).

If you didn't know already MyMathLab codes are the same as MyStatLab codes. I wish Pearson made this and other things clearer or more customer friendly, but the confusion surrounding their access codes and Pearson's general stinginess seems to maximize confusion and maximize our mistakes so that we lose more money by buying garbage codes only to have to buy more garbage codes.
on September 21, 2010
Very handy for the class only because that is how I can do homework for my class. I really like the help me solve button
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2013
Its nearly unavoidable to not need MyMathLab in a college curriculum nowadays, especially because it helps teachers not grade homework anymore. I scoured the internet and compared prices ALL OVER, and this is the cheapest price for a MyMathLab access code.

Bottom Line:
No difference in getting an access code, so why not get the cheapest one and save some money?

-Cheapest price on the internet

-None at the moment
on February 17, 2013
After reading all the reviews going back and forth about this access kit it was on the fence about ordering it, but I gave it a shot and don't regret it. I needed this for one of my classes and I didn't feel like buying the book bundle or spending $88 on it so this save me some money and the book is available online through the program. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking to save money.
on May 10, 2011
Excellent resource for learning--multi-media elements and full-text of a major textbook costing mega bucks in hardcopy form. I agree that the help-me-solve tool is terrific--very interactive and like having an actual tutor there. Can't go wrong with this one...
on February 3, 2012
This was a scam, and not a mylabsplus access code. Upon entering it in my access code it says it was not a valid access code. asfter many attempts and a customer service email I am enraged to find out that I wasted the money and sent it to a scam artist. Karma my dear friend. Karma
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2013
This review isn't really about the access card but the terrible experience I encountered from Amazon with it. (Must say so far this was the first and only bad experience). This was pictured as the "MyStatLab" with "StatCrunch" access card which is what I needed for class. Each time (3 exchanges) I would receive Pearson's other math access card, "MyMathLab. Each time I would fill out the form to return it I would explain this in the re-order under what was ordered vs. what was received. However no one actually ever bothered to check this and make sure that right one was being re-sent! I never heard from an actual person (despite an email saying I would) until I finally gave up(class had started by then and I needed to get it elsewhere) and requested a refund. But even then the person never seemed interested in trying to resolve the issue for the unhappy customer, but rather in learning from me what I thought was causing the problem! (I had figured out that the UPC code had a new UPC code placed over it and this was likely why they kept picking and sending the wrong one.Especially since no one was obviously matching up what was being sent vs. what the stated problem was! I did receive the refund, but I was shocked at how automated everything was in problem solving(even the "apology" emails were obviously form letters, even after the first error! Plus I can imagine how much this re-shipping was costing Amazon(which eventually gets past onto the consumer). I know beyond a doubt that this sending of the wrong card would still be going on today had I not asked for the refund! Unlikely I will order my course access cards here in the future. Too risky!
on January 17, 2013
I needed this code for an on-line class I was taking - no way to take the class without it. At the College Bookstore it was marked at $80.00. The code gave me access to my class, videos, powerpoint presentations, and the textbook so I did not need to buy a hard copy of the book itself.

I see others are having problems with their codes. It may be that the code is expired. According to Pearson, they expire after 3 years. I would suggest e-mailing the buyer first to verify the date or purchase and/or edition if there is such a thing for the MyMathLab code.

Off of the Pearson website, "When does my access to MyMathLab expire? Your access to CourseCompass and your MyMathLab course is good for three years."

My code came from a class I took two years previously. Was surprised it worked as it was for a different class. For that class, the materials all came bundled - including the code that I did not need. Well, in this case it worked out.
on October 4, 2012
this is my first time to purchase a math lab online. when i received it, everything seems perfect. it's brand new without open seal.