Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 10, 2011
I originally purchased one of these fun 'ball sacks' for my step dad, for his birthday. He is one of those 'hard to buy for' people, who loves to golf... and we often buy him some sort of a golf gadget... or golf balls, or a certificate for a round of golf, etc., etc. The Golf Ball Sack was a hit! Yes, it is a bit risque... but as long as the recipient enjoys a little dirty joke now and then, then I highly recommend! My step dad loved it, and I know is looking forward to having his 'ball sack' on display for his next round of golf(; After seeing it, my husband got a good laugh out of it, so I ordered one for him as well! We've already had plenty of jokes and laughter going around, making these little sacks well-worth the relatively low cost. A fun, unique gift for around $15, and with Amazon Prime... delivered within two days, free shipping... even better! (For those who do not have Amazon Prime... if you order frequently from Amazon, it is a great deal!!)

As noted by others, this isn't a large item... so if you are looking for something that holds a dozen golf balls, you may want to find something else. This comes with two golf balls, and I just tested it to see how many more would fit, and it is more than I thought! I was able to add 6 golf balls to the two already in the sack (total of 8), though it looks kind of bulky, the velcro at the top does still close (barely). So, 8 golf balls, max... though I would probably recommend carrying no more than 5 or 6 golf balls in this sack, for the best look(;
As mentioned, the sack closes with velcro at the top... and the velcro is sized to cover the entire opening, side to side... nice and secure when closed. The sack itself is almost 7.5 inches in length, with the clip adding another 2.75 inches. (apprx. 10.25 total length), 4 inches across the top part, and apprx. 5.75 inches across the widest portion.
11 comment34 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2011
This is a great gag gift for the new golfer. Probably the most fun item opened by anyone in the family this year. And it was useful.
on January 1, 2012
This is a hilarious item - great idea! Have ordered 3 so far for friends/family & they LOVE them! Someone complained about the size & the cost in another review...UH, HELLO, it's $14.95 - $14.99, not $20 as some other person noted (these are listed several times w/Amazon b/c they are sold by different vendors, but pricing is the same) & if you purchase more than one, the shipping is free & FAST! (at least it was for me & I am NOT a prime Amazon member) Also, why complain about the size when it's CLEARLY listed?? If you're a good golfer, it will hold enough balls for your game...it's not meant to hold a dozen balls, so don't expect it to. It's a gag gift to clip onto your golf bag, but it does hold 6 balls comfortably. Use your golf bag if you need to keep more balls out on the course.

Everyone that sees this laughs hysterically, which is the intent AND it IS useful! Nicely made, suede texture simulates the "real look" lol, clip works great...it's darn funny! This is the perfect gift for anyone w/a good sense of humor. The laughs rec'd are worth every penny & they WILL use it, as it's a great conversation piece!
on January 28, 2011
Seems pretty sturdy, good quality clip and material, seems it will last awhile,
This thing is just awesome. Everyone digs it...
I love that it just hangs there from my bag...
Provides a base for plenty of jokes...

HOLDS ABOUT 8 BALLS MAX...
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2014
I thought it would be bigger. But it got the allot of laughs from everyone. Now if you could attach a putter storage attachment to this it would work out great.
on February 15, 2015
This is a hilarious, but high quality product. I got it for my father for his birthday and everyone at the birthday party laughed (except my mother who just rolled her eyes) and got a kick out of the humor in it. My dad seemed pretty excited about adding it to his golf bag for a conversation starter and a ball holder. I think this makes a hilarious and fun golf gift for that guy in your life who loves to golf but has everything.
I also noticed they make a brand of balls called "scweaty balls" and the also make a retiree ball holder where one ball side of the pouch sags lower than the other. HA -- when my father retires in 10 years I think it would be a hilarious "upgrade" gift someday. They have a whole collection of fun gifts, but this one is particularly funny and long lasting quality.
on July 18, 2011
I wanted this as a fun birthday gift item for a golfer - it was a hit! A little smaller than expected but not a negative.
on December 24, 2011
Ordered this even though it said "based on this sellers shipping, will arrive AFTER Christmas" I ordered it anyways and just planned on giving it to my Hubby when it arrived as a late gift, it was funny and I knew he'd love it. After I ordered it said delivery date Dec. 27-30th, it arrived Christmas Eve!! I was soo impressed with the speed of the shipment, and the quality of the product I was also impressed with. My husband loves it and thinks its hilarious! 2 big thumbs up for everything about this product and the seller!
on January 15, 2014
Not much to say other than it is not cheap fabric which is good because I thought it was over priced. But now that I have received it, I can see why it costs this much. I would have been happy with a lesser quality as it is just a gag but if you are okay with the price, you will not be disappointing. I certainly got what I paid for. I do expect this to lower my score into the 80's! lol
on January 28, 2014
This ball sack is superior to my own scrotum on the golf course. It keeps my globes warm and dry and ready to play at a moments notice, plus, the ladies see my big sack and come running, I'm not even joking. Plus, squirrels respect me now and will push my ball closer to the hole. In short, by this product and improve your short, and so,ermines, long game.

See 1 answered question