Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change
Price:$29.99+ $3.99 shipping

on October 2, 2009
Overall we give EA MySims Agents 5 out of 5 fun game play, a great story line, challenging puzzles, and good interactivity. We love the fact that it is so well suited for younger kids, encourages reading, reading comprehension, deductive reasoning, and problem solving. We would highly recommend this game for Wii owners with children over 6 years old. And oh, by the way, it wasn't just the kids who loved the game. We've been having a great time playing it too!

We did a full, in-depth review of this game at our blog and it's all from a mom's perspective (well, mostly). Check it out here: [...]
on October 18, 2009
15 hours. I know that I can blow through puzzle solvers very quickly, but ... /sigh.

You run around talking to people for the most part. There are actual puzzles to solve, but once you get the hang of the drag and drop system they're pretty easy.

There are also "Dispatch Missions." *You are not directly involved in the Dispatch Missions.* You assign NPCs to solve the mission for you. Each takes a certain amount of time, and every few minutes you get a text message from the people you assigned to a mission. I'll not go into detail, but you do have to have all of them solved for you to finish the game.

The last thing you do in the game is wait for the last dispatch mission to be solved. You can run around and look for "easter eggs" while you wait. Nuthin' like not being directly involved in the climax of a game to give you that disappointed feeling.
on October 3, 2009
I thought this game was going to be fun for kids of all ages but it is not at all. The controls are very simple which can be good in some cases but they dont include the wii motion controls whatsoever. THe graphics of this game are good for the wii, nothing special but what really bummed me was the lack of replay value. Once you are done with the game. (which happens to be in three days) you are done, thats it no unlockables
on October 29, 2009
My 7 year old and I really loved this game. THe characters are cute, the tasks are easy, but still fun. The graphics were great. THe only problem was, the game only lasted 10 hours for me and 12 for my daughter. The cases were cute, but too easy, and there were only maybe 10 major cases (that's a guess), lasting about 5-10 minutes each. The other "dispatch missions" were only where you sent other sims to do it and you would get annoying texts. Another reviewer said you had to do all the dipatch missions to beat the game, but that's not true. I breat the game and hadn't even done half the dispatch ones. All they do is give you outfits, trophy's, or decorations for the office. BUt i only did maybe 12 of those and got annoyed with the constant texts everytime i was trying to solve a puzzle., Overall it's cute and fun, but I would rent instead of buying, you can beat in 3 days flat, 2 if you're a stay at home mom!
on November 3, 2009
My son loves playing on the Wii. I love point-and-click adventures and mysteries. This game combines both of our preferences in a cute, entertaining way. I'd worried at first that the mysteries and "dispatch missions" would be too difficult for my 9 y/o, but he picked up on the clues easily. Interestingly, I've seen his inductive and deductive logic improve in the process. Me? I just think the Sim Agents are adorable, yet I find the play is interesting enough to keep me entertained, too.
on October 5, 2009
This game was great fun for my 9yo son.

The only problem was the disappointment once the case was solved. It happened much more quickly than we had anticipated. As another reviewer said, it was about 3 days.
on January 17, 2010
I got this game for my kids for Christmas and they loved playing it . . . while it lasted. The amount of time it takes to defeat this game is very, very short. Even my non reader has blown through the game, he is on his second time through. He went through the game the first time in about 25 hours.

The game play itself is cute and fun. It is enjoyable to play but you would be better off renting the game from a video store rather than purchasing it.
on January 1, 2010
"Santa" brought this game to my six year old boy. He wanted this game sooooooooooo badly, however he cannot read yet and you absolutely cannot play this game if you can't read, or can't read well. I was sad for him since he cannot play it now, however my 13 year old girl loves it. It's one of her favorite games! Bottom line...fun game, but I would not purchase it for someone who cannot read well, or who doesn't want to read while playing.
on July 5, 2016
My son would play Wii all day if I let him. This game has a lot of merit, in that it encourages thinking skills, so I'm willing to let him play longer. Detective-type reasoning mixed with brain teasers and a fun story line. It's totally captivating and non violent.
on February 3, 2013
I play this , when tired of fast paced games. You go to different places to solve mysteries. You find clues , earn outfits, recruit others to help with other missions, collect items to help agents. The reason for four stars instead of five , is that you have to save your progress yourself. You also have things you have to fix( you salvage parts), analyze( four types of molecules)matching up so you find what it is, also pick locks. They take a little bit of thinking to figure it out. I find those parts the most fun, also figuring out the mystery. I really enjoy it , as it is relaxing to play.