5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!!!
I know I'm in the minority, but I hated Animal Crossing. It was so boring to me...I know this game is suppose to be similar but its a completly different experience. I've never played the first My Sims so I can't really compare the two, but believe me when I say this game is hard to put down. There is so much to do! The town people are hilarious, the mini games are so...
Published on November 14, 2008 by T. Sewell

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get into it.
I'll admit, I'm not very far into this game - but I doubt I'll get much further. It's just not holding my interest, and although some other reviews say that it picks up eventually, I don't really think I'm going to stick it out til then.

I love Animal Crossing, loved the original Sims, loved Sims 2 for DS. This is a genre I'm usually into, but this one just...
Published on February 1, 2009 by Brandy

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars I Was Sent a Knock Off, May 30, 2014
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
The label was printed with an inkjet printer (really bad quality) and the actual disk had bent pieces so it would not play in the DS. I think Amazon needs to check their product sources a little more carefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 year old love this game., November 18, 2012
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This game keeps my 8 year old daughter entertained. I worry about her growing up too fast, and I monitor what games she plays and shows she watches. As a parent, I like that the characters look child like, they have clothes covering them, and they have child like adventures. I think it's a great kids game, and I may even play it myself, if she ever puts it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth 7 dollars, December 6, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
When I bought it a year ago it was 11$. It was worth that, so it's definately worth the price to add a game to your selection. I rate this game so highly because of the price. It is fun and has different aspects of play to keep you busy. I wish the story line had been longer, more house items wouldve been nice, and trying to remember which essences created what was kind of a pain. But again, for the price you can't go wrong if you like this type of game play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome!, January 27, 2011
A Kid's Review
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I think it is really cool. It is one of the most fun DS games I've played. Playing the minigames is cool. One thing I don't like about it is that you can't jump. The top thing that's really cool about it is that at the end you try to catch a criminal. I think that boys and girls who are 5-12 would like this game. It's a little bit like the SimCity iPad game, or the DS game called Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road. -- S., age 7

3.0 out of 5 stars A Slow, Boring Game, April 18, 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This game was obviously created for children, but this doesn't excuse the lack of fun. It has a ridiculously slow start, and despite the other high ratings, its hard for me to find it worth while to continue the chore of playing this game just to get to something mildly entertaining. I give this game 3 stars only because I have not finished it and I hear it gets better. I would not recommend buying this game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 2, 2014
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
The kids are enjoying this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 30, 2014
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
don't remember buying this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, May 9, 2014
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I bought this game for the daughter of a friend, but I also own it.
This is a fun game, as are all the MySims game. My only complaint is that it should last longer. But it can be played again and again and you can play it differently each time, so at least there's that. It was just such a wonderful game that I was sort of sad when it ended, I wanted it to keep going. :)

I highly recommend this game, and any of the MySims games (I have them all for the DS). They are fabulous.
This game requires some thought, as you have to build things to make you Sims happy, so it may not be great for kids under 5 or 6, but it's perfect for kids of any age older than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My 10 year old daughter got this for Christmas and absolutely loves it! She had the game on Wii when she was a little bit younger and really loved it as well. She says this version of the game has a few different features that set it apart from the Wii version to make it interesting. I would recommend this game for 8-12 year olds.

3.0 out of 5 stars This game is ok.., April 14, 2014
This review is from: MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
The game is cool...It works! but the game gets boring after awhile...The regular "SIMS" game is the best game ever.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS
MySims Kingdom - Nintendo DS by Electronic Arts (Nintendo DS)
$19.99 $9.95